BCS Chaos Openings (PS3)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JerzeyReign, May 17, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

BCS Chaos Openings (PS3)

We have a couple of spots vacant right this moment. If you'd like to play contact JVigorous1 with your desire to play. We've been going strong (with no sign of stopping) since October. We're currently in Week 4 Season 4. We have openings in the ACC and Big 12. The teams taken in those respective conferences are VTech and Oklahoma (Texas user has just retired). So if your interested come check us out.

Ray

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Change to previous post:

You can choose any conference you see fit. We would prefer you to choose an ACC/Big 12 team (just to make runs to a CCG more interesting) but willing to make an exception with only a little over a month or two left of NCAA 10. It's a good way to get your feet wet if your new to TF.

Teams taken:
    Tennessee (JerzeyReign)
    Alabama (luvtotha9s)
    Pitt (biggtubb_)
    Florida State (forever)
    Virginia Tech (JVigorous1; commish)
    Oklahoma (leonidasplaya)
    Michigan (Maximus)
    Ohio State (benbuckeye)
    Notre Dame (Drunken Soldier)

*JV is currently out of town so if you have any interest in our OD hit me up.

Thanks...

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

add Texas to the list of user controlled teams.

I see we have some new members and some leagues that have folded. We still have two teams left. We don't plan on stopping at the moment (probably will have at least one more season after this one is up which will push us thru June) and still move pretty quickly.

Hit me up if your interested.