BCS Chaos (PS3) Opening

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 4, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

League Description: NCAA Online Dynasty in Year 4 (Week 3). Operating since 2009.

Difficulty: Custom Heisman sliders

Recruiting: Heisman

Teams available: Oregon. USC is taken. Play with the Ducks this season and you may move to anywhere else in the conference at season's end. Oregon is pretty good so I'm certain their the only ones that could stick with USC's talent level at the moment honestly.

Coach we're looking for:
    • Must be a true sim gamer.
    • You must be able to take multiple losses a season. Not saying you will take them every year but with the talent of our user coaches and the play of the top tier CPU teams it is a possibility. If your not willing to work for your success we may not be your cup of tea.
    • Must have a flexible schedule. If you only have 1 hour windows a day to play your game this league may not be for you. We move a quick pace. We have 48 hour deadlines for weeks with no user v. user games and a 72 hour window when the week has one. If the user v. user games are all completed you have 24 hours to get your game in. We don't have any 'slackers' but hard advances, meaning we're advancing if you played or not, are in effect.
    • Be in less than 2 other leagues. If your in 3 or more leagues you will not be an asset to us at our current state. We're a content 'heavy' league. Dont' be afraid, its nothing too time consuming just some things that keeps folks floating thru the forums.
    • Not be an emotional dude or take the game or internet too serious. We're a competitive bunch but we respect each other. We also talk our fair share of shit to each other. If you can't take it (or take it personally) please don't dish it. And before dishing it make sure you've introduced yourself a bit. We've had a user go on a 'shit talking' tirade and he was embarassed in his first HALF of his first game in our OD. Won't get into that but just make sure your 'ass can cash the check your mouth signed';)
    If your interested please post in this thread that your interested. Myself or our commish will respond to you and set you up with a play in game.

Thanks for reading.

~JeRz~

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

If you are interested in BCS Chaos understand that this dynasty is not for the faint of heart. The CPU can sneak up on you and if you don't bring your A game you will certainly lose. I have seen the the CPU knock off 6* teams on a regular basis. Good luck to any potential new comer and welcome to the Arena.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think I should of watered down that description... may scare folks away;)

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol..........[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. alemic

alemic Walk On

A dynasty with tubb in it? I dunno about that @bigtubb_

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

what i'm in two others with you....lol @alemic

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Spots still available:

Pac 10
    • USC is taken but Stanford is #6 in the country
    ACC
    • VT and FSU are taken. Clemson was user controlled and the U is still out there. ACC is only available once the Pac 10 is full.

8. alemic

alemic Walk On

I'm just not to keen on a given loss every year lol...

9. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Is North Carolina open in this one?

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

PM sent

11. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

We have one opening left in the Pac-10 (someone already has USC).

We are begining our 5th season.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Looking for a Big East fan? WVU already taken but every other school is available.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No interest in the Big East? Any interest if we say you may go where ever you want?

14. kaluelsa

kaluelsa Walk On

15. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

16. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

hey whats up with my app?

17. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Jerz, nkmi is another Michigan boy... He won't let you down...

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah he's in:)

I think he drives our total up to 3

19. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

we are takin over hahahaha. thanks again for letting me join

20. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

JerzeyReign,

Are you still looking for potential members?

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We currently have an opening in our OD for the Pac 10 once again! USC is taken. I beg our next participant to not go to Eugene, please... hell if you prove yourself to our OD and promise to not go to Eugene I'll pay for your membership next release (Scout's Honor!). A play in game is still in effect and we encourage you to read the TSO rules (and ours) before playing in our game. Our league is no cakewalk so if you can't handle losses we may not be your cup of tea. Winning 10 games a year is not a 'given' in our league, you'll earn every win. We don't have the 'mythical' cheating Heisman sliders, don't worry, but if your not used to 'doing' most of the work or you allow the CPU to do most of the work for you :cough:All American:cough: [​IMG] then you may have a slight adjustment period. We have a good group of guys that will help you through it.

If anyone is interested please hit myself up or the following individuals:

@Jvigorous1 (commish)
    @Mr2Bits
    @Maximus21
    @bigtubb_

• Like Like x 1
  22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Opening in the Pac 10. We're not in no real rush to fill this spot, only posting because its required. BCS Chaos is the most challenging (realistic manner) OD on the site, if you can't accept losing do not reply.

23. kinghadi10

kinghadi10 Walk On

im intrigued to how tough this is sounds fun... what team is available if they are still any openings

24. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Im interested. Whats up with the no Oregon plea though?

25. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Is Scout's Honor a legitimate thing? I'd have to consider myself interested if that's the case. I've been dying to lose some games to the computer, anyway.