Archived BCS Chaos Recruiting: Every Legend Has A Beginning

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 26, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    CLASS OF 2012
    ========================================================================================================================================================================

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Keller is a JUCO (JR) but he is still the man​
    [​IMG]

8. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

5 Burning Questions in the SEC

As we start another season, here are this bloggers top queries entering the 2013 season:

1. Is Florida back? After struggling last season, especially at the QB position, coach 2Bits finds his squad in a similar position at the start of this season; namely, uncertainty at the quarterback spot. Florida will start the season with sophomore Anthony Swain behind center, but will it be long before we see Trey Burton?

2. Can Auburn win the west? Coach Lambeau hasn't had the easiest time in the SEC after winning a national title at Texas. War Eagle has been on the rise, however. The Tigers are talented, but can they get past LSU and Alabama?

3. Is Alabama done? After a meteoric rise to the top a few years ago, the Crimson Tide have had a rough go as of late. A.J. McCarron is certainly talented enough, and that defense is nasty, but LSU and Auburn lurk on the horizon.

4. Will Georgia, Tennessee, or South Carolina show up? One of these teams has beaten Florida in each of the past 3 seasons. All three teams have holes, but are talented offensively.

5. Can LSU get back into the national title picture? The Bayou Bengals have a fierce squad. They are hands down the SEC favorites and hold the conference's best chance of winning the national title. Adam Fitzpatrick and Justin Miller will carry a very talented offense. Will they carry it to Pasadena?

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

1. Trey Burton wins Florida a conference championship and isn't the starter the next season? The kid may not be the best QB but he wins ball games, sound familiar?

2. Auburn returns a lot of talent, wouldn't surprise me the least if they win the entire SEC this season!

3. The tables have turned on the Tide. The cream of the SEC West is now the Bayou Bengals with the Auburn Tigers right behind them.

4. Tennessee will be the first of that trio to challenge Florida for the SEC East. It was their division last year before faltering, if they can beat their rivals again I don't see the Vols losing it this year.

5. LSU will be tough but they barely snuck by Auburn last year. With most of Auburn's starters returning I expect more points and a different outcome!

10. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Nice analysis Jerzey. Right now Anthony Swain is ahead of Trey Burton, but you never know. Trey might see significant playing time and earn his spot back. The QB that does not turn the ball over will start for coach 2Bits.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I don't even see how you can bench Burton! He has a lower overall but he is the better passer of the two. You have four excellent WRs... wait, I'll break that down in my preview;)

12. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Have you seen his career INT totals? I'll be sure to run them both through the playbook once, and both will see action week 1. So, we'll see...

13. Maximus21

I know I'll never see Swain so this discussion means shit to me lol.

14. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Bit im going to bite your style lol im not good with content.

15. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Football is in the air as preseason football kickoffs for the mighty Big 10.

A. Coaching moves have been made with Ndcolt moving out west to the Pac-10, and Beastmode moving from the west after a 13-0 record season with Boise.

B. Power Rankings:

1. Michigan- Isn't much the polls havent said #3 looks like they can possibly be this year Big 10 champs. Senior RB F. Toussaint is a beast waiting to attack fastest guy in the conference. JR QB D.Gardner will also have defense's watching him 93 speed and a rocket arm strength 96 its not much else this guy is going to need.

2. Ohio St- Three individuals made All-American 2nd team: RB R.Smith, DE M.Fellows, and K D.Basil. Ohio St has the team to be this year national champs only having Michigan standing in its way. Smith had 16 total touchdowns last season only 748 yards and a avg of 5.3 yards a carry. Fellows a Dwight Freeney in the making had 11.0 sacks last year and has a motor thats not stopping no time soon. Kicker Basil help his team win game's with a 90% fg percentage what more can you ask for? Longest fg on the year was a 53 and the season before a 58 I think somebody need to drug test lol

3. Penn St- Got a loaded team coming back in revenge for the Big 10 title. JR RB J.Yancy 1158 rushing yards with only 4 touchdowns. If they can get this guy to finish strong he can have 10+ touchdowns easily. Defensive side of the ball SO FS R.Guerrero young guy who leads by example in the secondary. 8 tackles for lost, 6 interceptions, and 2 defensive touchdowns frome a guy who was a freshman last season!!

4. Wisconsin- #5 in the polls that makes five teams in the AP top 10 and boy the talent level is looking good. Last conference title for the Badgers coming 2012 is nice, and I'm sure another this year would make it better. Key returners QB D.Harrison thrown for 426 yards and 6 td's 0 int. This guy showed off a little talent last season, but this is his first year calling the signals.

5. Michigan St- Sleeper alert with new Coach Beastmode alot of changes happen in the offseason, but with changes come Beastmode resume plain and simple. Leading the charge is a stingy defense that will help this young offense get started. Strong arm of Boisture will be spreading the ball out will all the speed he has at wideout. I'm sure his favorite target will be K.Mumphrey I dont think its a guy on the other side who can keep up with him. Beastmode comments on this upcoming season "I'm glad they offered me the job, and I'm ready for the season to kickoff".

16. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

The easy Pac 10 Championship is no longer for USC as they have finally added a coach to the Pac 10 to compete for the title. Here is the outlook of the season

1. USC. They come into the season as the Preseason #1 in the nation. Can USC live up to the hype they have going into this season. Time will tell as they start off the year with 2 bye weeks in a row before they face Wisconsin and then have a matchup with Oregon.

2. Oregon. New Coach in Eugene this season and they look to take the Pac 10 Championship right away. They start off the year ranked #11 and will face Hawaii right off the bat. Then they will be facing Auburn. Big game will be week 4 when they head to USC and try to take the crown

3. Washington. They come into this season 22 in the preseason poll and will have to square off with USC and Oregon to win the Pac 10.

4. Notre Dame. Not that they are in the Pac 10 or anything. Coach is on hiatus right now so will see where they stand as season moves along

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oregon vs. USC!! Can't wait for that one to go down... tough call because now ND has a team that can run his pass happy style. USC has a bunch of talent, man that's gonna be a good one!

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Uh-oh the big bad Big 10! Don't know if this is the squad that can lead me to my first Big 10 title but only time will tell, I have a few tricks up my sleeves this year believe that!

19. Maximus21

Gardner and Toussaint will be tough to defend for sure. You have holes in other areas but I think those two will help fill the cracks.

20. Maximus21

I remember trying to get that QB that went to Oregon, Adam Henley. He looks to be very dangerous and you have a few good WR and TE also. It will take some time to get a HB to help out so I'm not sure if knocking off USC is in the cards right off the bat. I too want to see how that battle unfolds.

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah, we don't have any weaknesses... just kids that have to work a little harder than the rest. If we do what I want to do, run the ball and play defense, we'll be fine. I recruited my kids for certain areas, I'm excited. Its kind of like my last two Vols' teams on NCAA. Nothing pops out at you (low overalls) but their good, well at least I hope they'll pan out. Notre Dame game (Drunken or not) and the Florida game are huge measuring sticks for us. Neither impact my 'Rose Bowl' goal but they'll defitnitely let me know if that goal is attainable or not. Michigan State will be dangerous but I've set up my secondary to deal with all that passing that comes with a GA-led team. It also hurt us against Ohio State last year. We match up well with MSU's WR so I think that evens the plains with GA and I. Ohio State has a great receiving corp. Last year they caught us while we were banged up, if we're healthy this year we will test Dawson's accuracy.

It should be a great season in the Big 10. Its not even about the users because our CPU teams are no joke. We have Wisconsin and Penn State out there hungry. Just looked at PSU's team and they look good. They may take the Rose Bowl bid this year as well. Its gonna be a fun ride out here in Big 10 country, I'm just glad I'm here for the ride!!

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Hmmm, I see Mr. Burton played a lot in Week 1;)
    I'll try to end Burton for you. I doubt Bits even lets me breathe on that dude though.

Don't worry ALOT of folks on TF are biting the 'blog'. CA writes a good blog as well.

23. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

SEC Bowl Projections - Week 1

Here is a quick look at Bits' prognostications for bowl season in the SEC:

1. LSU - BCS National Championship Game vs. USC
    2. Florida - Sugar Bowl vs. Big East
    3. Auburn - Capital One Bowl vs. Michigan
    4. Alabama - Cotton Bowl vs. Big XII team
    5. Tennessee - Outback Bowl vs. Michigan State
    6. South Carolina - Chick-fil-a Bowl vs. ACC team
    7. Arkansas - Gator Bowl vs. Big Ten team
    8. Georgia - Music City Bowl vs. ?

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Coach:LambeauLeap
    [​IMG]
    Coach: Mr2Bits
    [​IMG]
    Coach: Maximus

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Key Players:
      • Michael Dyer HB (88ovr): Dyer ran for 619 yards last season in shared duties last season. He won't run you over but with 91 speed (99 acc) and 89 elusivenss he will be a nightmare in the open field.
      • Antonio Goodwin WR (92ovr): Goodwin only caught 24 balls last season but with 92 catch rating (92CIT; 93SC) Mosley will have to throw this kid the ball. Doesn't have blazing speed (84spd) or amazing route running skills (72ovr) but if a smaller CB is lined up across from him expect a lot of jumpballs as his 91 jumping may come in handy.
      • Jeremy Richardson WR (90ovr): Richardson snagged 41 passes last year and with 98 speed (80acc) look for him to try to stretch the defense alot this season. Great hands (89catching) will make him a threat across the middle (93CIT). If he learns to run some great routes (72RR) he may live up to the hype of being named to countless preseason AA teams.
      • Andre Harris C (88ovr): The anchor of Auburn's line (95PB 93RB) will have to make correct reads as his line mates on the left are inexperienced. Expect mistakes to happen but its up to Mr.Harris to keep the frosh (LG Tim Felder) in the best positions if their line expects to be successful.

[​IMG]
    • Key Players:
      • Trey Burton QB (79ovr): Burton is not the most talented QB in the SEC but he knows how to win. Despite splitting time last year he managed to win two important games over rival LSU, including the 2012 SEC championship. Sure he can run (91spd) but he needs to learn how to take care of the ball (27 career interceptions) if he wants to win the SEC again. If he struggles hitting targets this year (83acc) look for him to split time once again, this time with Sophmore QB Anthony Swain (82ovr)
      • Mack Brown HB (87ovr): Unproven back Mack Brown is the key to Florida's ground game this year. With a very solid offensive line in front (no one is under 86ovr) their is no excuses for this speedster (92spd 99acc). Coach 2Bits has a short lease down in Gainesville so if he struggles look for freshmen Clarence Webster (95spd 90acc) to take some carries away from Mr.Brown.
      • WR Corp: The best WR corp in the nation, hands down. With 4 wide receivers rated 90 and above (all with 96spd or better) look for a wide open passing attack if someone can get them the ball. Led by preseason AAs Chris Dunkley (92ovr) and Andre Debose (90ovr) the Gators WRs will make Coach 2Bits look like a genius if they play up to their potential this season.

[​IMG]
    • Key Players:
      • Adam Fitzpatrick QB (93ovr): This kid threw for 2,581 yards (23TD 9INT) as a sophmore last season and looks poised as Coach Max is prepared to let him lead the offense this year. With great arm strength(89TP) and pinpoint accuracy(92acc) look for Fitzpatrick to break alot records and a lot of defensive players'(and coordinators) hearts this season.
      • Justin Miller HB (90ovr): A low center of gravity is no problem for this kid (only 5'6) but it won't matter as his 98spd and 99acc will probably have most defenses eating his dust this year. He averaged 7.1 yards a carry last year as he waited for LSU great Michael Ford to graduate. With the 2012 Best Returner trophy on his mantle it won't surprise anyone if he has a Doak Walker sitting next to it this year and a Heisman next to it shortly thereafter.
      • Clay Spencer LG (92ovr): Spencer anchors one of the best lines in the SEC. He has only given up one sack in his career and with 86 or above in every blocking category it doesn't look like he will give too many more this season. Look for him to lead the charge as this talented offensive line has its way with defenses all season long.

• Like Like x 1