Archived BCS Chaos: Scouting Reports

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 11, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Need To Know What Your Upcoming User Opponent Likes To Run? This Is The Place! I Just Ask For Every User To Post A Little Something About Their Opponent After Completing A User Game. Please Be Specific. If The User Likes Running A Specific Play In Certain Spots, Put It Here. It'll Help Everyone Expand Their Game A Bit, While Creating A Competitive Balance In User Games.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Big Tubb
    [​IMG]
    • Likes Throwing Screens. The screen is going to come when you play SMU, so be careful with your blitz packages. Showing blitz and backing out normally keeps 'em in front of you. If he lines up in 5 wide set, the WR tunnel screen is coming. Best bet is to call something with a spy sitting in the middle against his 5 wide set. Make him make a great throw over the top because if you give up the underneath route great blocking will provide huge gains. Again, these will come when he thinks you're going to blitz. Gotta mix your blitzes up properly.
    • On offense I just chose to rock him to sleep, meaning I just pound the rock even when it doesn't work. Once you lure him up, the secondary is real suspect opening up options deep. If you're boring on offense you'll have the advantage.
    • Doesn't make tough throws. He's going to run quick routes 95% of the time. Doesn't look to the longer developing routes often. Most completions will happen across the middle of the field.
    • Defense concentrates on the middle of the field. You'll find most success on the outside.
    • He looks to make the tackle while playing LB so you can 'toy' with him a bit in the passing game. Also, he'll use the LB to cover the slot guy so their will be a lot of green in front of you if you have a scrambling QB. Running will be the only way to keep that guy at home and opening up that slot when you need it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

you snatch, lol. Great Report.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Looking forward to playing you here soon ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

shall i post knight noles lol?

• Like Like x 1
  6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

please do

• Like Like x 1
  7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

NDCOLTS1979
    [​IMG]

Offense:
    • The TCU coach likes to test the edges when running the ball. He will line up in the three and four wide receiver set and run the ball (and will use a wr or te as an extra blocker). If you are aggressive against the run he will hit the Tight-end across the middle. Also, he likes to hit the Tight-end, if he, is one-on-one with a linebacker and the tight-end gets a free release. If he senses you are about to corner blitz or you blitz with the safety he will throw the WR open to the inside (as the corner will be towards the boundaries and the inside zone is open.

Defense:

• Likes to run a 4-2-5. A great defense against the inside run. Also, can stop screens and draws inside. Tends to blitz and blitz alot. Getting to the edge, at the right times, can nullify the blitz. Play actions and slow developing plays will not work. however, counters can work against the 4-2-5. WR's in the slot can get a brief window open if you throw a quick pass before the S on each side can cover the slot man, while the linebackers blitz.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Smace767
    [​IMG]
    • Very balanced offense. Mixes it up a lot.
    • Looks to the flats or crossing route. Best to play on the MLB and jump whatever you see opens up.
    • Looks to keep big play from happening. Prone to allowing offense to chip away.
    • Very conservative defense. Gets tougher in the Red Zone. Not a lot of blitzes

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

KnightNoles
    [​IMG]

Run Defense Is Sketchy. Pound the rock until he proves he can stop it.

Uses safety to protect against outside runs. Use this aggressive tactic by looking for a cutback in the vicinity of the area he just vacated.

He runs A Lot of 3 Deep/ 4 Deep Zones. If you can beat the outside corners one on one then go for it otherwise, run comebacks routes, RB out of the back field, WR screens. He plays for Streaks and Slants.

Watch the TE on long crossing routes or go routes. If you see a trips bunch formation, pay attention to the crossing route ran to his inside WR.

Test him deep, especially with the PA, when he controls the safety. Looks to stop the run every time and if your outside WR gets any seperation it may be six.

Force him to pass while mixing up your defenses. Looks towards the middle of the field for his completions.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Please go off the scouting report.. one of my worst games played to date..

[​IMG]

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

maybe it was one of your worst games because of the gameplan....lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

:)

You better expect folks to try to test you in those areas. Maybe it was a one game fluke or maybe the mighty 'Noles have some kinks in their armor? I know I'm going to take a peek at this thread to see if their are some things I can use in my game versus my next opponent or some things I may need to clean up.

Speaking of my scouting report. Where is mine? I know y'all talk, I know it happens. (y)

smace767
    bigtubb_
    KnightNoles

• Like Like x 1
  14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Ill do yours after I get this mid-season report done......

15. KnightNoles

Jerzey

Offense: run, run, run setup PA. Manually motions players :rolleyes:
    Try to get ontop of him to see if he can air it out without PA and run game.

Defense: move the line, plays DT. Doesn't blitz much cause he likes to create the pressure..

Scouting reports suck but here ya go

• Like Like x 1
  16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

At least you caught on to the gameplan I had for you(y)

I play everyone a little bit differently, I actually come up with gameplans for each user game. Thats exactly how I played you though, I'll give you that.

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Now you know that was a mixture of two player's thoughts. In fact, I didn't really pay attention to the one the other user sent me until after we played. If you hold our SRs next to each other they would look basically the same. So close, in fact, I just combined them. Prep for guys going after this when they play you... I think we're on to something.

Exactly!(y)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Yep I gave him a scouting report before the game and it was 90-95% spot on.

Now either 2 things are going to happen, your going to try and prove us wrong and try something new and fail at it and revert back to what you know best.

Or you will just do what's comfortable to you.

• Like Like x 2
  19. KnightNoles

well my play and execution wasn't on par like any other games... out of character I gave up that deep TE TD and some big runs

shit won't happen again

*bart scott voice*

• Like Like x 1
  20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Don't worry -- I told you this wasn't the Xbox leagues. Now that I've beaten you, I'm back in chill mode. You've been shown (finally!) that we ain't playing in here. Welcome to Chaos. Enjoy the humble pie ;)

• Like Like x 1
  21. KnightNoles

*that what it takes for teams to win, breakdown in others play. You think the 90s FSU, Florida, Miami, Michigan's gave a fizzzack about teams knowing their scouting report? nah, they went out on the field and just outclassed people and outplayed em..

:eek:

22. KnightNoles

:rolleyes:

I still have 2* of the 3 Championships and both ACC Championships along with 2 semi win streaks
    yes, I beat OU in the title game in the original year 1 :p

[​IMG]

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol he happy about a natty win in season one when jerzey had army, I had San Diego State and most other people had shitty teams (trying coaching Carousel) ...and you had Florida State lol.............

Im not in the convo....but this was hilarious...

thats like claiming you beat your 3 year old son in basketball...lol thats ish your supposed to do.....

• Like Like x 1
  24. KnightNoles

hey, I didn't decide to take a team like that....

[​IMG]

25. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

JerzeyReign
    [​IMG]

Offense:

• JerzeyReign is methodical on offense. As a little league coach he looks for ways to exploit your defense throughout the game and then he adjusts. Has great on the fly adjustments. Knowing this, you need to switch it up a lot. If you sit in the same base defense for too long, he will tear you apart. Also, he will try to lull you to sleep by running, running, running....then bam play-action pass over the top. If you creep up to stop the run, you better blitz as well....preferably from the outside with a corner. Likes to run the Seattle pass play against you if you use linebackers to cover. If you use the FS to cover he will use a slot WR or TE to attack you. IF you are on the the line he will run right at you. As a user you have to know he will try to attack you...so be ready for plays to come at you..
    Defense:

• On defense Jerzey runs a base 4-2-5. Has a tendency to sit in the 4-2-5 a little too much. In that case run right at him (with a FB and TE blocking). Has great guys in coverage so you have to be accurate with your passes. If you hesitate for a sec he will pick you off. He likes to get you in passing situations so he can force you to pass. Make sure you use quick passes so his guys cant react in time. If you try to be greedy he will intercept or knock the ball down. Also, he doesn't use Pass Commit very often so use your draws wisely. He doesn't blitz much so screens are hard to get off. However, he plays man so those motion plays are your friend at times.
    JerzeyReign

• Like Like x 1