Archived BCS Chaos: Who You Be?! 2012

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 30, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

{Picture Is Mandatory}​

{Don't have a standard but if someone wants to kick it off to get it started I'll follow suit. If not, I'll have one up later.}​

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Alright guys i'll get this started.​

[​IMG]

here's a pic of me and my daughter Isabella at her first 3D movie, Toy Story 3.​

Name: Rich C
    Married with 1 daughter

I live in the suburbs of Toronto, yes I'm Canadian.

I've been a huge Notre Dame fan since as far back as i can remember, my dad took me to South Bend when I was 15 to South Bend to watch the Irish lay a whooping on Purdue 48-0 and that was the day when i truly fell in love with college football. Have been playing the Video game since Woodson was on the cover. Back in the day me and a couple of my boys every year would make the trip to Buffalo to buy NCAA football as the game wasnt available in Canada till about 5-6 years ago. I grew up as most Canadians playing hockey and was pretty decent, made it to Junior A, but liked to party too much never really worked out just got by on natural talent. Played high school football, MLB and TE again too much drinking and smoking(pretty much anything) hung around the wrong crowd those days and barely finished high school.

Got into General Motors and was living the life at 21, making good money, full benefits the union at your back every thing was good for about 8 years. Made a lot of doe working there got married, bought a house, couple of cars was living the dream.( not sure what workers were making in the states but up here we were making $35+ an hour). Anyways Gm went in the toilet, are truck plant went exclusively back to michigan and i took a very nice buyout package. Now i'm on my way to becoming a licensed plumber, i work for a small family business were we deal in high end custom homes in Toronto.

Im a huge sports fan and am very passionate about my teams. My teams are The Montreal Canadiens, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Oakland Raiders, Toronto Blue Jays and the Toronto Raptors.

Heres me at the cottage!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

JerzeyReign

Name: Ray
    Handle: Redz or Red
    Years in Chaos: 15 seasons over almost 2 years

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

gotta get back to work, will finish later