BCS National Title Game - UNC vs Texas A&M

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by EaglesIrish5, Jan 27, 2010.

1. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

BCS National Title Game - UNC vs Texas A&M

(#1) UNC 33 vs (#2) Texas A&M 13

[​IMG]

The 2 headed running attack of the NC TarHeels was too much to handle for the Texas A&M Aggies. Running Backs Shaun Draughn and Hunter Furr combined for 163 yards on 41 carries and led the Tarheels to a
    33-13 Victory! The 1st 2 TD's of the game came from Draughn after 2 long sustained drives. The game breaker came while the Heel were backed up into their own redzone early in the 3rd quarter when Safety Danorris Searcy blitzed off the edge and got to QB Jerrod Johnson and forced an arrant throw that was picked by Senior DT Marvin Austin The rest of the game was a vicious power running, punch u in the mouth attack.
    QB TJ Yates threw for 200 yards on 11-16 passing.

GG Drew. The Heels look forward to defending their title next season!!! Great season everybody!

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

congrats eagles!

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Well done Eagles, you kicked the **** out of my guys. Too much speed on defense and your RB's were men among boys, bowling over my defense repeatedly.

Enjoy the crown, I don't like any of our chances to dethrone you coming up in 2011, your team is good and young, really bad combo for the rest of us.

4. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Yeah Congrats again Eagles.

:beernana:
    Here's to the Gophers hopefully not playing UNC the next couple of years :D

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Congrats Eagles