BCS Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jan 19, 2011.

?

Who will win it all

1. Florida

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Oregon

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. Nebraska

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. West Virginia

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. Ohio State

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Notre Dame

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Ok, I figured I'd throw something out there for everyone to chew on:

[​IMG]

1. Florida: @ Texas W12 / SEC title game (Bama?)

Texas is going to be a real bitch but doable...Bama might be out of the top 25 completely by this game. Florida's chance to win it all: 60%. He might be one of a few teams that can match up with Texas talent wise, and since he's in the SEC, even if he were to drop a game he get's the nod over everyone else with 1 loss. We've seen this movie before.

2. Oregon: USC W11 / @ OU W13

Oregon has had USC's number and he looks like he's on a mission. Oklahoma is a problem...but talent wise Oregon is superior from what I've heard. Oregon's chance to win it all: 50% I think he'll win both games and at least make it to THE game.

3. Nebraska: @ W.Virginia W14 / Big 12 title game (Texas?)

I don't think WVU is going to be a problem, but beating Max twice in 1 season is. Nebraska's chance to win it all: 35%. I think there's a better chance Max is on AP for the Big 12 title game than Beazus beating him twice this year.

4. West Virginia @ Notre Dame W10 / Nebraska W14

I think they could lose both games. ND is probably a better team on paper and I have a hard time seeing Smalls (or most people) beating Leon the first time around. WVU chance to win it all: 10% He's going to have to get really lucky. I'm not a believer sorry man.

5. Fucking Utah @ BYU @ TCU weeks 12-13

I really wish I would have scheduled a user vs. them...my bad. Hopefully they drop one of those games or that's really going to suck for one of us..maybe. Utah's chance of winning it all: 0% Even if they make it they will be a sacrificial lamb for one of us.

6. Ohio State Michigan W13 / Oklahoma W14

We have 1 loss with smoke and mirrors. Even if I were to luck out and win both games I would need a mess of help. It's possible I guess, but I doubt I'd win both games with no kicking game and no secondary. OSU's chance of winning it all: 1%. Too many hurdles, and even if the impossible were to happen and I got in I'd never beat Florida/Oregon/Nebraska with such a banged up defense. Maybe next year though...

7. Notre Dame W. Virginia W10

This is it. If they win this week they'll basically be home free with 1 loss. They still need a bunch of help though. ND's chance of winning it all: 10% Only because they are done with user games after this. I think they have a good shot to beat WV but they would need too much help to leap 6 other teams.

8. Boise won't jump all of us

9. Oklahoma is out of it at this point as they won't win the Big 12 and are too far back to jump the eventual winner

10. Texas has two losses so you can forget about them too.

Here's what I see happening:

Florida loses 1 game and Oregon runs the table.

Florida with their 1 loss is able to hold the #2 ranking long enough to get into the title game over every other 1 loss or undefeated team, lucks out vs. Oregon and wins his first C2C BCS title.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Cole's taking it this year - unless there are two other user undefeated teams, then he gets screwed out of the BCS title game because he plays in the Pac 10 (max knows all about this from NCAA 2010).

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Well if one of the 2 undefeated user teams is West Virginia I think the Pac-10 trumps the Big East. It will have to be an undefeated Nebraska and Florida to keep Cole out.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

If Nebraska and Florida win out then Oregon will be sitting at home for the championship game. Both Florida and Nebraska have tough tests to face so either team finishing undefeated will be a challenge. Oregon also has a couple tough games ahead with USC and Oklahoma unlikely to go down without a fight.

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

If I had to guess the participants in the title game, I would place them in this order...

Oregon
    Utah (?!?!?)
    West Virginia
    Florida
    Ohio State
    Notre Dame
    Oklahoma
    Nebraska
    Texas

The undefeated teams have big tests left. Although USC and Oklahoma are big tests, I still like Oregon's chances over any team needing to beat Texas to stay in the title hunt. West Virginia rounds out the unbeaten user teams. WV plays two title contenders but one game is at home. The other teams need some luck but could play in the title game. I put Notre Dame ahead of Oklahoma because it has only 1 user game remaining but, should both teams run the table, Oklahoma would easily jump Notre Dame in the rankings. And Texas only needs to look at last year's Alabama team for inspiration.

Prediction: Oregon plays Utah for the National Title, while Ohio State cries about 3rd place yet again

• Like Like x 2
  6. BDSDIGITAL

who's the drunk guy that voted for WVU?

7. Papa Perry

Texas can do it. Everyone knows Texas is miles ahead of Alabama. I mean it takes a real team to go 13-1 and follow it up with a 5-7.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

You guys are all on some special K binges arent you?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

This guy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dru50

I wish I were drunk right now....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'm going to beat Oregon and Ohio State and win the fuckin title... bitches! Pffft out of it at this point.

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

hey didnt Auburn beat bama this year and win the national title? How do you feel about that?

13. Dru50

Perry's also 0-3 in user games with possibly the most stacked roster this year among users.

14. BDSDIGITAL

at least one of those losses was a beat down too...i'm just saying.

15. Dru50

Yeah, I don't think our former commish should be throwing stones. Just wait until he is 0-4 in user games after next week and doesn't get to the SEC championship game. Thats right, I went there.....

16. BDSDIGITAL

how is he the former commish?

17. Dru50

From your comment that Perry gave up his C2C spot to TEClemson for your MVP signature thing.

NM - I thought you'd recall your own quip.

18. BDSDIGITAL

yes you were way off. I can't remember shit.

19. Papa Perry

Yea we lost to Auburn, LSU, and South Carolina and it sucks. But hey, none of those losses have as much quality as losing to UCLA or Iowa State.

There isn't much of an excuse for me. My roster is stacked but I doubt I'm even in the top 3. I obviously am not utilizing my players like I should but with the possibility of all of my juniors coming back next year I should have a clear cut chance to do different.

20. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Or get an all state agent to be better protected from mayhem

21. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Did Cole just drop a Special K reference? I likey.