BCS rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CntBeUrsuperman, Aug 25, 2009.

1. BCS rankings

I can't believe Texas is #1 just because they beat Oklahoma. Thats the only team they have beat with a winning record. I've beat way better teams and more took 25 teams and they took me out of first place. I promise they will go down in the National championship. Only way I dont make it is if Washington some how beats me or FSU. Not complaining just trying to get something going since the BCS is out.

2. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I see you and Auburn in SEC game. That's going to be a good game you are good defensively and he tears it up on offense. That should be a pretty awesome game.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I really want the Sec champ game but i have to get threw bama and uga....UGA scares me a bit, especially after the last second win over ole miss....my defensive front 7 is really shaky...but my secondary was carrying my team +15 turnover margin is why i win...but T. Paige getting hurt, hurts my chances to slow down FLA and pass teams a bit...Also BEn tate went down this year also so i played a special new offesnse for FLA if i met them...has kinda been derailed a bit...ill have to see if i can still do it.