BCS results

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by einstein313, Aug 25, 2009.

1. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

BCS results

A Game for the ages...
    OSU 24-FSU 21

The bucks started out with danny Herron TD in the first quarter. FSU answered back with a td when ponder connected with sims for 30 yard score. The buckeyes would add a FG going to the half with a 10-7 score.The Play of the game came in the 3rd quarted when Hines picked off ponder and took it to the house 83 yards for a td. Fsu ran their way in for a one yard score to bring it to 17-14. It looked like OSU secured the victory when they went up ten with 2 mins to go but FSU would run back the ensuing kick of to draw back with in 3 after the kick off FSU would get the ball back and get into fg range but decided to go for it of on fourth and 4 and got sacked to end the game.

Pryor 15 for 23 for 166 with 2 td's and 2 int- 32 yards rushing
    Herron held to only 14 yards rushing
    Ray small had 4 catches for 74 yards
    Brian Rolle had 2 sacks
    Anderson Russell had 2 ints
    hines and coleman but had int

Player of the game Jermale Hines int for 83 yard td

[YOUTUBE]g-DZ1a_We88[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]HX_oC8Nx__8[/YOUTUBE]

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

congrats on the big win, sounds like it was pretty exciting. nice for the Big Ten to bring home the title, even if it was Ohio State.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Ohio state getting it done... very nice.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Congrats Einstein!! Go Buckeyes!!

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

einstein... great game man. yeah it was 4th &4 from the 39 and i figured with my kicker iced and that distance + the possible wind which i had no idea of direction made it a no brainer to go for the first then set up the FG or go ahead Td. i thought pivotal point of the game was the pick i threw before the half to give you that FG. i very easily could have been 7-7. see ya next year! maybe!

6. einstein313

einstein313 Walk On

Yea it was a good game, those linebackers were the only trio ever to stop my running game