BDMS Night!

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by Lee.Flex, Nov 7, 2009.

?

Which Night to Use?

1. Sunday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tuesday

60.0%
  3. Thursday

40.0%
  4. Friday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Saturday

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

BDMS Night!

Beer Drinkers Motor Sport Night is HERE!

Grab your Corona, Heineken, Bud, Fosters, or your Naty and lets roll the hell out!

This is just a night of racing for fun. Although all the racing here @ TF is for fun... once the season's get going, im sure users will get competitive with wanting to WIN, WIN, WIN! :) . This night is strictly for FUN! Just show up with a car and race. Each week we will vote on tracks and classes to race with. This can be used for fun.... or you can use this as a "Scrim" for a car you are getting ready to enter into a race. All in all, it will be good fun and a good time for all users.

The current Poll is for which night to use. We have official TF races on Monday (V8 Super) and Wednesday (Tradition). We need to find something in between. Poll is also multiple choice.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Can't wait for BDSM night. Always a staple around my way.

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

BTW - Should we put the time @ 10PM EST or 9PM EST. I was thinking 10. This will allow the West Coast users some time after work to relax before hopping on. Any one have any problems with 10PM EST; which what looks like will be Friday?

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

hey man I may not be able to make these, last couple of days I've been online a lot due to work slowin down but as it picks up again, the two race nights plus my NCAA leagues will probably keep me away. I still voted based on what days I'd be most likely to attend but may not. 10 PM EST is a decent time but I'm guessing 9 is better.

5. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Im going to let the poll go for another 48 hours. Hopefully some more users will get on and want to take part in this. Right now it is looking like Friday @ 9PM EST. We will have 2 races that are approx 16 Miles in length. Nurburging will be the longest.... but it will be fun to get out on that track and go for a ride. After the poll is over... if we get at least 6 drivers, I will post up an official BDMS Night post in the forum that will poll tracks and classes for the race night.

6. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Anyone else interested in a night of racing?

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

There are always people online playing at night so if these are just unofficial you can always just send out invites on the fly.