1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Beamer Steps Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Joe_THEDREAM, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Bossy Steps in.

Looking over the roster of Vtech, i've noticed, i have 5 guys SUB 50 OVR. Is this something that i can be granted the ability to over recruit and these fellas fall victim to the temptations of drugs, woman, and alcohol?

If not, thats fine. I'm already 6 scholarships short and I'm not going to be able to fill my slots this season most likely. Thanks Guys.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

nope we all got scrubs...cut them in the off-season....and whats this about gobble neck stepping down

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

we have a two deep rule.....it will cause you to recruit scrubs sometimes

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Ok. So based off what i read, i can sign as many as i want? Just need to have a two deep? I'll read all the rules again. Appreciate the help.

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

70 is the max...but you need at least two players at each position except k or p. we don't want FS playing back up DE or OLB...or WR playing TE (which is a rule anyway) or SS starting at CB......

Look at my roster...I had to recruit scrubs at FS, K and FB....to add depth....gonna get rid of those FS's if i can recruit some and that K...since i have a backup punter....

6. Joe_THEDREAM

I must not be getting something here. I understand we need a two deep, but, can we or can we not over sign and then cut players as long as we have enough in the two deep? I don't see anything against it in the rules, unless I'm missing something.

My teams a real mess.

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

oh yea....if i sign up to 70...i have to cut players after the signing period and spring training, so that means i will have a roster of 67 next year...some will say why not let me recruit 73...but its sort of like gray shirting in a way...which we dont want...we want the cpu to atleast compete.....thats why u are allowed to only recruit 3 5stars

hope this helps

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

no oversigning

9. Joe_THEDREAM

Bigtubb, thanks. I understand what your saying now. ;)

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

you wanna see a real mess...check out @JerzeyReign roster...he has dope WR's but no qb to get them the ball, lol......

0:35-0:50

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe_THEDREAM

Funny, i'm checking out your roster and I essentially have your Randy Madison on my offline UofM dynasty. My guys a senior so his awareness is higher and he's 99/99 THP/A. If i can find a guy like him, I like my chances of competing for an ACC title.

Your roster is hardly the mess i'm in. Good work on the two punters though! haha :p that shits funny. Don't get all comfy either in CA, i'm looking to establish a pipeline in CA, then it's on like donkey kong.

[​IMG]

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Wtf does everybody wanna come to cali....take ur ass to FL lol

13. Joe_THEDREAM

Being West coast is always an advantage in this game. Less overall competition. Who do i have to compete with in CA? Not sure this far in, but i guess, Michigan, USC, Boise, and Oregon. In FL / TX i have to battle the world.

14. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

That's right, bitches! Stay out of Florida!

15. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'm in Cali also, don't sleep on the Tigers

16. Joe_THEDREAM

dun dun dun dunnnn well from what i can tell you need some more competition as well! If I can get a 6th star here after this season, i may be a player in the recruiting game. If not... then my fantastic stick play will have to make up the gap! haha

• Like Like x 1
  17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

u know...im already in fla, tex and oh.

La is proving difficult to get into...

next stop VA

• Like Like x 2
  18. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Yall can have what I dont want fla. Good luck to ya if u think imma let you get anybody worth a damn..lol

19. Joe_THEDREAM

[​IMG]