Beamer Steps Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Joe_THEDREAM, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Bossy Steps in.

Looking over the roster of Vtech, i've noticed, i have 5 guys SUB 50 OVR. Is this something that i can be granted the ability to over recruit and these fellas fall victim to the temptations of drugs, woman, and alcohol?

If not, thats fine. I'm already 6 scholarships short and I'm not going to be able to fill my slots this season most likely. Thanks Guys.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

nope we all got scrubs...cut them in the off-season....and whats this about gobble neck stepping down

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

we have a two deep rule.....it will cause you to recruit scrubs sometimes

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Ok. So based off what i read, i can sign as many as i want? Just need to have a two deep? I'll read all the rules again. Appreciate the help.

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

70 is the max...but you need at least two players at each position except k or p. we don't want FS playing back up DE or OLB...or WR playing TE (which is a rule anyway) or SS starting at CB......

Look at my roster...I had to recruit scrubs at FS, K and FB....to add depth....gonna get rid of those FS's if i can recruit some and that K...since i have a backup punter....

6. Joe_THEDREAM

I must not be getting something here. I understand we need a two deep, but, can we or can we not over sign and then cut players as long as we have enough in the two deep? I don't see anything against it in the rules, unless I'm missing something.

My teams a real mess.

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

oh yea....if i sign up to 70...i have to cut players after the signing period and spring training, so that means i will have a roster of 67 next year...some will say why not let me recruit 73...but its sort of like gray shirting in a way...which we dont want...we want the cpu to atleast compete.....thats why u are allowed to only recruit 3 5stars

hope this helps

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

no oversigning

9. Joe_THEDREAM

Bigtubb, thanks. I understand what your saying now. ;)

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

you wanna see a real mess...check out @JerzeyReign roster...he has dope WR's but no qb to get them the ball, lol......

0:35-0:50

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe_THEDREAM

Funny, i'm checking out your roster and I essentially have your Randy Madison on my offline UofM dynasty. My guys a senior so his awareness is higher and he's 99/99 THP/A. If i can find a guy like him, I like my chances of competing for an ACC title.

Your roster is hardly the mess i'm in. Good work on the two punters though! haha :p that shits funny. Don't get all comfy either in CA, i'm looking to establish a pipeline in CA, then it's on like donkey kong.

[​IMG]

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Wtf does everybody wanna come to cali....take ur ass to FL lol

13. Joe_THEDREAM

Being West coast is always an advantage in this game. Less overall competition. Who do i have to compete with in CA? Not sure this far in, but i guess, Michigan, USC, Boise, and Oregon. In FL / TX i have to battle the world.

14. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

That's right, bitches! Stay out of Florida!

15. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'm in Cali also, don't sleep on the Tigers

16. Joe_THEDREAM

dun dun dun dunnnn well from what i can tell you need some more competition as well! If I can get a 6th star here after this season, i may be a player in the recruiting game. If not... then my fantastic stick play will have to make up the gap! haha

• Like Like x 1
  17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

u know...im already in fla, tex and oh.

La is proving difficult to get into...

next stop VA

• Like Like x 2
  18. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Yall can have what I dont want fla. Good luck to ya if u think imma let you get anybody worth a damn..lol

19. Joe_THEDREAM

[​IMG]