Bears and Bucs

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Gho5t9
    brizz98

Both of you have "illegal" transactions reported to me via XFN.

Bears - Calhoun, TE
    Bucs - Trusnik, OLB

Essentially these players were signed on the console, somehow. I have dropped them from your roster, without penalty. These players must be signed properly, through XFN, so that their contracts are allocated properly.

Brizz I know you are new so no worries. We make all roster management decisions on the XFN site. The only thing we do on the console is play our games and set our depth charts. If you have any questions, let me know.

2. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Honestly I didn't know how he got on my team because I didn't even want him. I run a 4-3 and he's clearly a 3-4 linebacker. I planned on cutting him first thing in the offseason. Sorry for the complications. It won't happen again.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It may be to roster restrictions or injury - check your OLB's and make sure you have at least one non injured OLB on each side.

4. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

I checked and I have no Lbs injured. But I only have one ROLB. So maybe he got injured during a game and it signed me one. I don't know buddy.

5. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

Anyways Im excited to play my first game. I have read over the rules like five times and Im pretty sure I got them down. I just hope I don't get killed because I had a pretty close game with CPU. lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1