Bears and Dolphins issue

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Mar 24, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Bears and Dolphins issue

So last night i got a message very late, almost midnight from the dolphins. He was telling me that he played the bears in mega and d/c'ed 3 times and how this week the bears dc'ed again from their very close game. He was po'ed that this keeps 'happening' and was even insinuating that the bears were doing this on purpose. He asked me what to do, and i thought we had, as a board, decided to play a 2nd restart to half and see who was the winner with combined points and the winner finish vs the cpu. I just looked today and seen that was not the case, but that is what I told him to do vs the bears. Bears refused to do that because he didnt see that on the rules. Bears lost the 2 halfs combined points but the game was never completed.

So what do we do here?

2. natedawg212000

We also need to decide this ASAP

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

this would be something that claven needs to decide it sounds like

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I have talked to the Dolphins owner. Good guy. He seems genuinely upset about this. I agree that Claven, as the NFC prez, should decide, but I just want to say that I am strongly in the corner of this guy and believe everything that he says about the Bears owner.

5. natedawg212000

True, if this is a NFC/AFC rep thing, then they can get together and decide. I am good with that.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I dont remember Christdan as having disconnect problems so not sure if its continuing issue or not.

As for the game, I think only solution is to replay the game. I did read that Christdan (Bears owner) agreed to just replay the first half and then didnt want to concede when he didnt rightfully outscore opponent. If this is the case, shame on Christdan but I dont know if we can accuse him of any rule breaking when it wasnt in rules yet.

IMO, both need to swallow their pride and replay the game.

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I believe this game should be replayed. I am on the verge on calling for Bears coach to be booted. We've had issues with him since year 1 and I for one have had about enough of him.

8. natedawg212000

guys, what is going on with this? this seems like another issue that has fell through the cracks! I've got these owners breathing down my neck and tomorrow is advance!

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

Hey, my suggestion would be to sub for the Bears until this issue is resolved. This way if we find chrisdstan is at fault here he can't keep doing it to TRude...but if we think this might be one of those crazy PSN things we aren't giving Trude the auto win.

He and I are on pretty good terms as we both played in MEGA...I'll sub for the bears unless there is a complaint...I'll just need Nate to boot the bears so I can grab them in the afternoon to play TRude.

10. natedawg212000

so why are we subbing for the bears? someone needs to let them both know why we decided what we decided.

11. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Dolphins guy just send me a PM asking if we had made a decision. I can relay the decision if Claven is unable to.

12. Big D

Big D Walk On

I was waiting on Claven for his decision but maybe we should make one as a group?

Should they just replay then?

13. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

This has been taken care of. Trude is playing the CPU. Bears coach has been told of this.

We need to change the rule for disconnects ASAP and come up with a better solution so this doesn't happen again.