1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

BEARS Trade Block (#1 pick)

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by RVallee, Mar 22, 2014.

1. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

Well, finally able to scout, I confirmed what I already suspected. I hate picking first overall. Unless there is a surefire, without a doubt player (think JJ Smoke last Madden). I like plenty of players I've seen I'm just still a bit doubtful who I'd take.

With that said I won't take any deal just to move back, I'm fine staying at 1. I'm looking to add multiple 1sts if possible (would still like a pick in the Top 10 if possible) or some combination of a 1st + a great player.

My biggest needs are a 4-3 speed rusher DE, and a #1 type CB. I don't really want older players. My 2nd is also available and could be worked in somehow or available in another trade.

If interested, shoot me a PM here or on YIM it should go to my phone. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Ha I think I drafted JJ Smoke last year… he was compared to Deion in story lines

• Like Like x 1
  3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

You sure as hell did, there I was sitting at #2 with my thumb up my ass cursing you.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

and thats different from any other day how?

:lurking::lurking:

• Like Like x 1