Bears vs Buccs ENGLAND

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by _MG_, Sep 16, 2011.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Red Hot Chicago Peppers
    Peppers, Bears win shootout game over TB in London 41-34
    [​IMG]

2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Chicago, IL

Not much to say in this one besides there was no defense to be found in the UK for Tampa Bay or Chicago. Bears running back Matt Forte had an OK game, but never truly got going as the Bears were trailing most of the game. and forced to pass. Jay Cutler shined, but fell in love with the deep ball and made a few mistakes he will need to correct if he wants to continue improving. Julius Peppers sack, scoop and score in the 2nd quarter right before halftime was the biggest bright spot on defense for the Bears, who go torched by Josh Freeman all game. "We need to get better defensively. Our weakness is obviously our secondary, and now with Chris (Harris) gone...we will have to come up with something.." said Coach Lovie Smith, then declaring "We will not give up 34 points again this season."

The Bears were given a big blow on Special Teams, Offense and Defense during the trip to England, losing star kick/punt returner and receiver Devin Hester and SS Chris Harris for the remainder of the season. Look for them to sift through the free agent pool and find them replacements at both positions.

GG Zf, good luck rest of season!

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Does it actually show a different stadium?

4. zf10

zf10 Walk On

Gg MG nad good luck.... and yea bob... i didnt realize it was in the UK till Mg posted this.... the entire game i was wondering why I was the home team but it had both Bucs and Bears stuff all around and had a NFL logo in the middle of the field...

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Thats cool as shit!