Bears vs saints

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Bears vs saints

When can you play this one?

2. sreese

sreese Walk On

anytime tonight. im also off all day tomorrow. when ever is good for you? just let me know

3. Hova

Wed is bad for me, I have work and school from 3am-10pm. I may be able to play at 10pm if I do not have an NCAA user game to play and I am still able to stay awake.

I should be free almost all day saturday up until 7 pm EST, pretty much the same friday.

4. sreese

sreese Walk On

friday and saturday are my work days. I can play friday before 2pm cst or saturday before 1 pm cst. So tonight at 10 or ?

5. Hova

I will try to let you know asap if I can go tonight. I have to hear back from my ncaa guy. If not I can play friday or saturday early

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Remember guys this is the playoffs. Please try to get this in before the deadline, but I can/will extend the deadline if need be.

The only thing I'll ask if I extend the deadline is that both of you have a concrete matchup schedule (as concrete as you can, things come up), and that both of you schedule with babydemon (if he wins) the time and date to play the NFC Championship, so that who ever wins then knows when they'll play the NFC Championship.

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

ok ill wait to hear from you. also im going to pm you my cell number so you can text me if you wanna play earlier!

8. Hova

Alright all signs now are looking like I will be ready to go around 10-1030 pm est