Beating a Cheeser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Oct 12, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Beating a Cheeser

The feeling, for me, ranks below sex ... but right at the level of passing a much-needed bowel movement.

I've been playing more online/user games to get used to the choppy game-play and human variability, and I'm amazed at home many corny ass fucks are out there.

I got behind 28-7 to a user playing with Oklahoma. At that point, 95% of his play calls involved 5 WR sets and he had gone for it on every fourth down. Meanwhile, he audibled to the same goal line formation in the redzone or for that must-have 1 yard.

Anyway, I put a great drive together and scored with 2:49 left in the 3rd quarter. So what does he do? He lines up expecting the on side kick, so I promptly kick it down the field for a touchback. Who the hell has this dude been playing against?

Two plays later, he throws a pick and I score again. Next possession? He goes for it on fourth down on his own 45. Turnover on downs, I score again. Tied ball game,

With under 3 to play, he throws a pick 6. Now I'm ahead!

Another interception seals the deal ... and, of course, he logs off before I can take a knee.

Ahh, that felt good.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Yeah I have been playing alot of online games to sharpen my skills. It amazed me that I have gotten so good at the game from playing in the TF leagues. When I first got the game I was lucky to win 1 out of 3 games. Now I have a 7 game win streak, and I have played exactly how I would on TDL and I used South Carolina against teams like OSU, LSU, Texas, Florida, and Boise. It is a great feeling when you know you have a the lesser of two teams and still kick a cheese eating sob's ass.

3. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

I stopped playing online a while back, I'd prefer to play against the CPU who is a str8 opponent. Plus IMO the cpu is a bastard of an opponent sometimes. lol

Just ask Ohio State.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I just can't play online. I could never finish a game against that kind of crap. I know me, so I just don't start the game.

Just keep in mind that we can pick up bad habits playing in those places, since we will come in contact with cheesy tactics that we know will work. Better to post an invite in the Locker Room or hit me up for a game. If I'm around, I'll play.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I thought the Locker Room post was only for premier league members. If I had known this I would have played more of those games.

6. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I played a game online a few weeks ago where my opponent went fake FG on every PAT, onside kick on every kickoff, and no huddle 5WR on every offensive play. It was pretty funny.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Nothing makes me feel better than when I line up in a different formation, run a different play and he runs he one glitch, nano blitz every play and you flat out kick some ass! I have found usually they will quit on you rather than get their ass handed to them in some straight play.

8. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I liked it in NCAA10 when cheesers would quit as soon as you shut down the Terelle Pryor scramble from 5-wide- no adjustments...just quitting

9. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

This is the reason we should all be friends on psn so we can play vs each other rather than playing the general online cheese community. I wont play anyone unless their from here lol.

10. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Just had a good one- I recieve opening kick and drive the field for a TD/XP. He puts is ultra fast HB at QB and scores on an outside run and goes for two (unsuccessfully)- Next he lines up for onsides kick- I have seen enough cheese already and offer friendly quit before he tries the kick, he rejects my offer and fails on the onsides kick- I get one first down then kick an FG on 3rd and 5 (he probably thought I was an idiot for not going for it). I kick deep and hit him with Corner blitzes since he is only trying to cheese scramble with his HB at QB. He goes 4 and out and offers friendly quit to me- I reject, score TD, kick deep and he goes 4 and out again and just quits the game-