Beavis & Butthead

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by hammerhead1010, Nov 10, 2011.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Whos in? Was really too young to watch the old ones.

2. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I remember watching them when I was real real young. Just recently went back and watched all of them on netflix last summer so it was great to hear its back on. Only watched the first new one, rest of them are on my DVR. Just like the old ones

3. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

They have been absolutely hilarious so far. Mike Judge hasn't missed a beat. King of the Hill was always underrated.

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

See I grew up on them. Most of my friends weren't allowed to watch them but we always got to. Loved'em and I remember being pissed when Mike Judge announced that he wasn't dong any more. I haven't seen the new ones yet but I will find a way to see them soon.

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Maybe it was because I was so young and wasn't 'allowed' to watch it (or MTV) but I don't remember it ever being that funny back in the day. Meanwhile, these new episodes are witty as shit. I had every intention of watching a few episodes and moving on but was pleasantly surprised.

Did they say actual funny stuff in the old episodes? or where we just supposed to laugh at them like I remember?

6. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

I love the movie. Glad its back