Becoming A Campus Legend: Eric Brown's College Football Career

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Marqusis, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Marqusis

Marqusis Walk On

Becoming A Campus Legend: Eric Brown's College Football Career

Hey Guys! Thanks for checking in and i hope you enjoy. As you can see this is my first post on this site as i have just recently signed up. This is going to be played on NCAA 08 because that is the newest NCAA Game i have. At the end on my Eric's college career, i will create him in Madden 10 and continue his career there. So with out farther adiu, enjoy my very first chise!

2. Marqusis

Marqusis Walk On

Reserved for Career Stats and Awards

3. Marqusis

Marqusis Walk On

you guys can post away!

4. Marqusis

Marqusis Walk On

[​IMG]

Vikings Hope Eric Brown can lead Princeton to State Title

2007 was a very good year for Brown and Princeton. They finished 2nd in the GMC and are ranked #8 in the City of Cincinnati. Many people, including Star Quarterback, Eric Brown hope the regular season success will translate into the Playoffs.

"We played very well this year and i feel this team can make a serious run for State. WE just got to keep pushing it and giving it 100% out on the field. If we keep executing and playing smart football, nobody will be able to stop us from winning." - Princeton QB Eric Brown

To start of the playoffs, the Princeton Vikings will have to face a tough opponent in Fremont.

5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Welcome to the site Marqusis

I for one am interested in following along with what you are starting here.

Before you can really get going on this stuff though, you need to fill out the new membership app and get approved. I am not on staff or anything, but I can tell you that while it may seem a bit excessive at first, we take all of this stuff seriously. We want a certain kind of person around here and this helps us weed out the ones who dont care or are just plain douche bags. Anyways you need to post your application in your new member thread, here's a link:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-marqusis.98129/

Also, here is the application, you can just copy and paste then fill it out.

Name:
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

• Like Like x 2