Been a while...

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by CribbsStyle, Jun 23, 2010.

1. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Been a while...

Hi everyone! Been a while since I posted on the forums, been keeping up with mostly everything going on here though. Love how this place has grown since the start of TF! Great job on everything!

Now, that I don't work night shift anymore, I plan to hop back in on some league action for NCAA 11/Madden 11,etc.... I'll be signing up for a membership in a couple days, yearly renewal, since I know I don't have the activity level for lifetime.

Looking forward to getting back together with everyone, and the new guys, and participating in the best online leagues!
    (y)

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Good to see Cribb. Glad to see you don't have those(pardon my language)fucked up work hours no more lol. You should be able to get into a league no problem.

3. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

JK! Yeah man, those hours sucked so bad, and it caused scheduling games to be a pain in the ass.So many days where I skipped sleep to get games in, I could only make it a few seasons. They were a great few seasons though. Win or lose...awesome fun!

I'm hoping to get into a premier league, but not holding my breath. I have no problem being in one of the other leagues and hopefully working my way up into a premier league spot.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome back Cribbs.

I'm sure there are several leagues around that would like to add another solid guy...

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Cribbs, whats up man....... long time... happy to see you back...

6. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

What up JR!? Can't wait for some NCAA action