Been Real Good Luck

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by edge7771, Oct 14, 2011.

1. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

We’ll the game has now gotten to the point with the changes it’s no longer fun for me here. My game against UF was 40-0 at the half and I simmed out middle of the third. Don’t the numbers fool you I had 22yrds of offense at that point. With Bama, Texas, LSU, Auburn, and Oregon still on my cpu schedule I can more of the same with this game play. I really did enjoy the beginning of the league and looked forward to playing. But now it has c hanged and since I’m the only one that has the issue I’ll drop instead of making a big ordeal about it.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Really? Anyway I can get you to give it another shot? The game is not difficult enough for the CPU to do that to you on a regular basis and I would urge you to try one more time.

3. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

No on heisman I'm not interested in playing. I knew this would happen and it has both against OSU and UF and will continue to, unless I abuse the AI which is why I joined TS to avoid that style of play. I know some will say awe you can win without doing it, but I've played long enough to know the ropes. I can start to see the trend in some of the passing stats already were it will end up. We are already on our third or fourth set of changes and I don't want to be the reason for another. I hope I can get into another league so I hope some that I've played will give me a good recommendation?

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Well I'm sorry to hear that. I still don't think heisman this year is like in years past. I've always been very opposed to heisman so for me to be accepting of it this year it had to be different. People were getting similar results on the previous batch of sliders as well, so I don't think the difficulty changed much I just think the current set plays smoother. To each his own I guess. I'm disappointed that I seem to have chased you out, that makes me feel like I am not doing my job. It is what it is I guess. I wish you luck in the future.

5. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Well since it's frowned upon to leave a league and almost impossible to get into another premier league after talking with some (unless you've brokered some kind of deal) I will be staying. So business as usual Ole Miss will keep truckin.

• Like Like x 3
  6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm glad you're staying.

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Glad you're gonna stick it out. Hopefully things will turn around on the field for you.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Heisman does take some getting used to but once you do its definitely better than last years version.

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I think you'll get used to heisman and it will become enjoyable for you. Glad your giving it a chance now.

10. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm glad you're staying too Edge. I know I only have my one game against lowly Vandy to go off of, but it played pretty good IMO. I was able to mix up play calling and everything. I felt I was still able to play the game in a sim fashion. Granted, I can see where playing a team like UF could be much more difficult.

One thing I did notice is the CPU scrambling QBs are TOUGH!!! I had to relegate a spy on most passing situations to account for the guy. However, I think that's fairly realistic.

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

My only issue with it was Ohio's 70 OVR QB (yes, 70!) looked like Joe Montana out there. He ended up with 22/29 for 216 and 1/0. I'm really scared to play even a mediocre QB, let alone a good one.

12. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

playing a cpu denard robinson in my offline with ND was a bitch to contain him.

13. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Sounds like real life (y)

Not so much lol