Before it Starts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Let me say the following:
    1. I'm sorry Goose got simmed and lost - I do not plan these things.
    2. No one asked for a hold.
    3. We were scheduled to advance tonight.
    4. I posted a warning saying that I was going to advance, right on schedule.
    5. Our last advance happened on the Thursday soft advance time - again, right on schedule.
    6. Goose was not the only one simmed - Sabo took a sim, and bdub wasn't green, though he was on a bye week.
    7. Freakin' Louisville? No one thought that would happen.
    All of that said, I apologize for the simmed game and the loss, but it was right on schedule and should have been expected. Still, I don't like the result, and wish it would have turned out differently, but even knowing the result, I'd advance on schedule anyway, just to stay consistent.

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I know it sucks, but if there is no request that is the protocol we have established. I am with you though Arch, that really does suck.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Didn't realize Sunday was the advance, my bad. How far did I fall in recruiting? When is the next advance?

4. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Actually the advance was late Saturday- (hard scheduled advance), the next will be Wed (according to the schedule) unless we are 12/12 before then...

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Thanks. no biggie

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Goose,

Check out the schedule thread...I am in a bit of a bind this week with holiday travel. I have a couple of decent opportunities to get the game in before the scheduled advance Saturday.

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Goose, thanks for keeping a cool head. Users (myself included) can learn a lot from you.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

It's just a game. Albit a game the enjoy greatly, I just got too busy and forgot about the advance. It was all my fault.