1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Benchwarmers (off-site) Dynasty Playoffs Game Tonight (11pm EDT)

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Benchwarmers (off-site) Dynasty Playoffs Game Tonight (11pm EDT)

Tonight, I will be taking on USC (KDeal4) as Auburn in the second round of the benchwarmers dynasty playoffs! We set this up to do as we also go through our offseason. I had a first round bye, and the winner of this game takes on Purdue in the League Championship Game!

Check it out in either of two places:

TF TV

Justin.TV

The game is scheduled to kickoff at 11pm eastern/8 pacific, giving Tradition TV fans two exciting games to watch tonight! This one should be over just in time for the Tradition's Rose Bowl game between Michigan and UCLA.

Enjoy!

PS: My game will not have sound tonight... it is kind of late for me to be playing, and I need to show some respect to my parents who have to work at 5am and let me live here for free while I finish my degree.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

A youngin' showing some respect! Rare these days. (y)

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hahaha thanks man... it is pretty much a combination of two sayings:

- Don't shit where you eat.
    - Respect thy elders.

There ya have it. ;)