Bengals Block

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Aug 4, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bengals Block

The Bengals will have T.O. available for trade if anyone is interested. I am looking for interior OL help and maybe even some depth at RB. Would be willing to talk about any player really that would be an upgrade.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bengals have TO on the block and/or Antonio Bryant both 83 ovr WR's. Also on the block are DT Tank Johnson 77ovr, and SS Roy Williams 77 ovr. A couple people have asked about DE now OLB Michael Johnson he is available again as well. I am looking for a center upgrade, LG upgrade, FS upgrade and a FB. Also if I deal either WR will be looking for a lower rated WR with some speed for special teams.

3. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

PM sent.

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

I'd like Ray Malauga or Keith Rivers for Aaron Curry.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

TO on the block, I know some guys want a taller tough WR I have 2. Looking for safety help, OG or C, or a WR with some speed for special teams he does not need to have a high ovr just some quicks...

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Just wanted to ADD LOLB Mike Johnson to the trade block. He was verbally dealt at least 3 times. Even if the new proposal on position changes goes through he does not meet the criteria needed to be switched back to DE. That being said my latest deal is off. Now that FA's are closing I missed a chance to get a FB I wanted cause I would have gotten a FB in the Johnson deal. So that being said I am adding FB to my needs list now also. Johnson is 86 sp and 92 acc both over what he needed to go back to DE. Also TO is still on the block several verbal deals were talked about but nothing went through. I need a safety 79+, a center in the 80 range and a FB. Also could take back a fast slot WR who can return the ovr does not matter that much on him.

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Pm sent for T.O.

8. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Dunn lets get that deal that we had DONE! I will be at a Jack Johnson concert tonight but you can text me if you are interested in (text me if you're not too - other guys have expressed interest in Hutch but I like our deal for my teams needs) - 561.718.5166

9. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Hey Dunn, if you're still interested in adding depth at HB, Fred Jackson or Marshawn Lynch are begging to be traded out of Buffalo.