1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bengals Hard Knocks Test Video

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Hey everyone, heres a small test run of what i will be doing throughout the following seasons, now that i have a pvr and found some editing software i like. hope you like it. its nothing special and i just ramble in it. but here it is. enjoy.

• Like Like x 5
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I'm cool with it as long as we don't hear any heavy breathing... ;)

Looking forward to your vids Aaron.

3. CHUNKNESS

"bored out of my gourd" LMAO

4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Thanks for the shout out!

Looking forward to the videos, I'm very happy we see each other twice a year...kinda ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

Aaron's just trying to kiss your ass with that "coach of the year" garbage. All kidding aside, you have been a great addition to the league Michael. (y)

• Like Like x 2
  6. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

YEAH!!!! Lol, Ass kissing galore lol. Oh by the way, I love your uniforms but just to not make it sound like Im kissing your ass only, I like all retro uniforms...LMAO:D... Great Vid Aaron, loved it and YES I saw it completely and you had me rolling "YEAH" Hahahaha

BTW, did I say ASS kissing GALORE!!! WOW. Mike you are the owner of the year....lmao!!!

BTW Aaron, you RUB me the wrong way....Nothing below the waste please....LOL

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013