Bengals Owner Needs to Vent

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by gowazzucougs, Sep 30, 2010.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Bengals Owner Needs to Vent

EA/Madden why do your servers suck so much it. My last two games have been restarted 3 times at no fault of each user. In the three games I have lost connections with my opponent, my Bengals appeared to have the monumentum either by going in for score to put my team up, or I was already in control when the disconnect occurred. However, when the Steelers and Colts games were finally completed after the restarts the scores show blowouts for the opponent. In the Pittsburgh game for the third and final restart, Palmer couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, unless the barn was painted black and gold, then in the second restart of the Colts game when I drove the ball down the field in the first half instead of touchdowns (like the first game) I got turnovers, and I don't even want to talk about the second half because it was just ugly.

My opponents in both games played well in each game and took advantage of my mistakes, but in NCAA this never happens. EA/Madden you are killing my team, and my confidence in my abilities.

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Amen! It's ridiculous - Matt and I spent 2 1/2 hours playing one friggin game the other night. One D/C in the second quarter (score tied 0-0), another in the 3rd quarter (tied 6-6) and another on the first drive. We finally were able to get all the way through a game which I, of course, lost in the fourth quarter :(

Good chance I could have lost any of those disconnects, but man it sucks. Not the losing, just the time spent doing it. Not to mention the three "scrimmages" we played before hand, which takes away the element of surprise...

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Yea, I felt bad for the lopsided score in the 2nd game. The first game seemed much more evenly matched even though we only made it a quarter.

That was only the 2nd time this season I've had a disconnect like that though. Maybe you've just had bad luck?

4. gowazzucougs

I have a feeling Matrix you were going to win because in both games I think I only forced you to punt two times, the Steelers game I believe I could have won either of those first two games. It just frustrating because these games take a lot of time, especially if you have one or two restarts like BadaBing said, and the final score doesn't necessarily show how close the two teams actually were.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

In the past it had to do with roster updates. Try making sure you both have the most up to date roster before trying to play the game.

6. gowazzucougs

Disconnecting because of roster updates is is stupid, I could may be see if I don't save any changes to the online TMFL franchise roster, but why should the actual roster updates for the actual teams affect connectivity for online dynasties that have different rosters.

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Rosters should be irrelevant. We are using custom rosters basically. This game just flocking blows.

8. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

The same thing just happened to me in our TMFL game. About 5 minutes into the game we lost connectivity. I backed out, downloaded the new roster update and then proceeded to have a smooth game. Although it should be irrelevant, its not. And unfortunately that is a very bad flaw with the design. Lesson learned