Archived Ben's 'Dancin' With The Stars' Audition Tape

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 1, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ben's 'Dancin' With The Stars' Audition Tape

[​IMG]

Columbus, Ohio- Breaking news out of Columbus as it seems their head football coach wanted his 15 minutes of fame. The coach tried hard to hide his love for his favorite TV show but it has TV and the internet going crazy. Supposedly the coach is a big fan of SouljaBoy and wanted to show his love for the teenage rapper. The coach did not answer the question during his guest spot on Maury (the kid wasn't his) earlier today. No one knows how the tape turned up but rumors have it that Michigan head coach JerzeyReign is responsible for the leaked footage.

Don't worry coach we would of voted for you.

[YOUTUBE]rhJLDVGVZXg[/YOUTUBE]​

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

BAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!! that hair is awsome and hell yeah I watch dancing with the stars...Have the series DVRed, have you seen this chicks on there lol

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

hahahhaahhaahahahahaha...i see you be on worldstar like me.....lol

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

LoL it looks like Ben trying to do thriller with some rollerblades.

5. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

The current (read lame duck) coach of Michigan, Maximus can't believe his eyes. "I respect the hell out of Ben for his decision making during the heat of battle, but clearly that trait is not present in his everyday life. This display saddens me and leaves me wondering about the future of The Ohio State University under his leadership."

6. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

HAHA DONT JUDGE ME MAXIMUS!!!...I know I got moves and damnit everyone else needs to see those moves.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LoL, y'all dudes are crazy... Max you should pay attention to the forums over this weekend... I have somethin' special for you