Archived Besides NCAA '10....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 24, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Besides NCAA '10....

What games do you guys' play? The only person I don't expect a response from is luvtotha9s... I think he eats, breathes, and shits NCAA '10, lol. I'm a bi-console gamer (I own a Wii too but won't admit that in public, lol) and I have quite a few games. What games besides NCAA '11 are you waiting for? I'll post my list to get it started:

Games I play besides NCAA '10:

MW2 (PS3/Xbox360): Let me know if you want to get shot in the face or want to link up and take turns shooting other people in the face, lol
    Madden '10: Actually played a game vs. fordtuff... epic game
    NBA2k10: Can't find a damn team I wanna run with the whole year, lol.
    FightNightRound4: Haven't played in awhile but I'd probably hold my own
    BattlefieldBadCompany: Really don't get the game, but I love sniping from across the map and directing mortar teams. Hard to believe I'm a combat medic in real life, lol.
    MLB The Show '10: Normally don't start playing this until after the All Star break/trade deadline.
    ProStreet: Too arcady but I don't mind "ricing" every now and again
    NCAA Basketball '10: Put it down to play the NCAA Football demo but my Scarlet Knights are 16-9 3rd in the Big East
    Halo ODST (XBox360): I really hate fighting with crazy lookin' astronauts but its fun when your drunk as hell
    Backbreaker(Xbox360): Fun every once in awhile. I honestly bought it for shits and giggles. And to support something other than EA until my beloved 2k5 comes back to life
    Pure(Xbox360): Who doesn't like racing quads??
    Batman Lego(Xbox360): Really gay game I'll never admit to playing.
    Forza3: My 350z will be sick in the near future!!

2. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

PS3 titles:

NBA 2k10
    Madden10
    MW2
    Fifa world cup
    Mlb the show 10

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha, that makes two of us. Wii Sports and Tiger Woods are the only two games I play on there.. It has its moments of fun

Other PS3 Titles:

Drake's Uncharted Fortune: Great original game by Naughty Dog. Almost has an Indiana Jones type feel to it. You are a treasure hunter named Nathan Drake that is trying to solve a big mystery while killing bad guys and running away from cursed souls. Nice little game with awesome cut scenes (the girlfriend actually watched me play every level)

Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves: 2nd Installment of the Uncharted Series. Just as good as the first one with new characters and a few familiar ones from the first game. Again, another great job with action and puzzle levels -- and more great cut scenes (again.. girlfriend watched every level and hit me whenever I died)

Tiger Woods 2010: Haven't played this one in a while. I usually like to play the one on the Wii more since it actually gets me off the sofa, but a decent game still none the less

Rock Band 1, 2, Beatles: This game never gets old with friends.. Especially when you have been drinking heavily all night -- because you really do sing better

Fat Princess: A downloadable game from the PSN store that is actually more fun that one might think. Its almost like a capture the flag type game online where you have to work together with other users via a microphone.. The story line is that the other team has captured your princess (and vice versa) and you have to bring your princess back to your base while keeping hold of the enemy princess. The kicker is that you can feed the enemy princess cake to make her fatter and harder to carry..

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I don't think I would have told anybody about fat princess hack..lol.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

LOL.. That game is the shit! Don't knock it until you've tried it..

6. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Im like 9s all i play is NCAA...I might play the missions on MW2, but i sucked pretty bad online, and I get frustrated listening too 10 year olds talk shit to me all the time..I played MLB the show overseas but mainly out of shear boredom

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

NHL 10
    Madden
    Fifa World Cup
    The Show
    Buzz! Party trivia Game

Usually I only play different games when i have people over, usually we will get drunk play NHL or Fifa online with 3 or 4 of us , and call it a cheap night!

8. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I play the Show 10, but I haven't hit well since Legend difficulty came into play in 09. I play Madden of course but I've always liked NCAA more. I like Tekken and Street Fighter but not much else with new stuff. I actually have been playing some Crash Bandicoot 1-3 recently (trip down memory lane.)

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Madden (Occasionally. Let's face it, NCAA is a far superior game and I care much more about college football than the NFL)

NCAA Basketball '10 (Pretty good game. All it really needs is online dynasty mode and I would be so hot for this game. Could you imagine a TF College basketball league and the NCAA tournament. Sick. Hopefully EA gets their shit straight for this one.)

Assassin's Creed I & II (If you have not played these games, go pick them up now. There is something morbidly cool about stabbing the shit out of a Knight's Templar or a flute playing Troubador bitch. You can even shank random mofos. Check out this link to the trailer of AC 3; this shit is MEGA:

[youtube]FlxTUXGqcDg[/youtube]

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

NCAA '10 has been canned. No more college bball games:(

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ummm... we're going to have to check your man card. Nah, I have a bunch of "trophy hunters" on my friends list from my old unit and they play that game alot. Maybe one day I'll try it (in total secrecy, lol)

12. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I only own NCAA 10 and the downloadable Battlefield 1942.