Best and Worst recruits Ever?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roggie, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I've seen this conversation all over. Let's hear our stories. Personally, I'm picking guys from our dynasty.

Worst recruit:

I'll let you guys guess who I'm going to say here. Biggest bust of all time, 5 star QB Brad Dailey. Had he been a 3 or 4 star, he wouldn't be here and Kelvin Kerr would be instead. Just ask YoungC about how awful he was. His drive against Miami his senior year was the most embarrassing thing ever. 3 passes, 0 completions. Bad, but if you had seen the in completions, you'd have laughed. They were so bad, I was laughing. And I'm usually flipping out over those types of throws.

Only good thing about him was his running ability. Couldn't run people over, but he rarely fumbled. But for a 5 star, he should have known how to throw the ball.

Best recruit:

This one is also pretty obvious. Frank Johnson comes close, but he wasn't as great on the field as he could have been. It's easily Jake Rodriguez. 4 star athlete, coming in at 80 overall. Had maxed out potential, as his awareness went up 1 every 2 weeks (max it can). After 4 seasons, no redshirt, he left as a 95 overall and was a 2nd round pick on Madden, coming in at 75 overall. The guy also spotlighted on offense, and made huge plays in the slot. Easily my best recruit ever, minus the 99 speed WRs on NCAA 09.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Best Recruit:

No brainer here, 4 star recruit Kenneth Allen. Absolute Beast. I forget the rating he entered the game with, but mid-way through his RS Junior season he was already a 99 overall. Made plays over and over again with his arm and his legs.

3. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    This is why I wish I had saved all my recruiting info. I don't remember a lot of my recruits.

I do know that my best recruit was 5* QB Kelvin Robinson who only got to his So(RS) season but was a 2 year starter. Dude had a stellar season in our last year and would have been a Heisman contender next year.

4. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

My best recruit is hard to choose between as one is offensive and one is defensive. 5 Star HB Riley Byers-wasn't as speedy as the previous Oregon backs, but couldn't be brought down and ran his way to a Heisman. 4 star MLB Brandon Sapp-beast on defense and was the guy I usered basically for all of my plays. He had the speed of a safety, coverage of a corner, tackling of a lineman, and instincts of a linebacker-the guy was the complete package. If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably have to go with Byers.