Best New feature of 2010, to me it is "Catching Rating"...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Aug 13, 2009.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Best New feature of 2010, to me it is "Catching Rating"...

It actually makes a difference this year.

Last night's game was a great example. I think Im down one score at about mid field, throw a pass to my WR on 3rd and 7, and it hits him right in the hands, and he has hands of concrete, dipped in butter.

Same guy ends up dropping 3 total passes for the game. His catch rating is in the low 70s, and man it showed.

Also, a good OL actually means something in this year's game.

More than anything though, if your WR is fast, it don't mean squat, if he can't catch.

Any new feature that you like in 2010.

2. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

The Power back with break tackle ratings that allow you to run through the line without having 3.86 speed. I love being able to pound the ball in between the tackles. Watching backs break tackles is very demoralizing when i am playing against a guy. You have them on 3 down and 2, and the HB drags the players for a 1st down.

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

In case anyone didn't realize this is what Mutt was actually saying...

I may now go light myself on fire.

4. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

That was funny.....I really didn't mean anything by it Lawdog, but man that made me chuckle.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

yep my favorite too. I love running the ball and having 2 backs. If they would just bring back formation subs I would stop complaining :)

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

my favorite feature is the catch rating mixed with the QB Accuracy actually reflexing the level of player you have playing the position.... if your QB accuracy is terrible it will show as he will miss on several occasions wide open receivers whether its an overthrown or severely underthrown...