Archived best of the best top three users for BCSChoas reporting Mr. Caudill

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by leonidasplaya, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

Dec 12, 2009
    best of the best top three users for BCSChoas reporting Mr. Caudill

Bcs chaos stat leaders

Qb passing stat leader

Qb rateing

1.USC = 209.1 Matt barkely #7 This stat leader rose to the akation and got it done on the field his stats are legit look at those yards.
    2. FLORIDA STATE= Christian Ponder #7 coming in second this stud just got beat in the yards category

3. BOISE STATE= 164 Kellen Moore #11 What the blue field th winning streak no he is a athlete.

Rushing stat leader

1.BOISE STATE= 410 yrds Mike lashoure #5 boise state tearin it up on the offense can anybody compete with this guy
    2.FLORIDA STATE= 404 yrds Chris Thompson #23 comeing close to boise state but just out ran bye a hair to get the leagues to offense.
    3.MICHIGAN= 374 yrds chris Thompson #23 suprising sophomore starting in the league of BCS just a small guy but can bring it to the top

Receiving stat leader

Catches and yards

1. FLORIDA STATE = 21 rec. for 526 yrds.= Tawain Ester lain #8 look out we have a top ten pick in this draft if he leaves this guy can get the yards after the catch

2. USC 19 rec . for 441 yrds.= Devon Flournoy #1 come in second place isn’t always that bad when you have a stud quarterback we will see if this prospect can help his quarterback.

3. BOISE STATE = 20 rec. for 365 yrds.= Titus Young #4 after he graduates this stud will be playing on some team up there in rec. had to get just a couple more yards.

inception leader

1. MICHIGAN= 5 J t Floyd #12 can this be woodson I don’t know but he could bring a championship.
    2. OHIO STATE = 4 Chimidi chekwa #5 this small corner rose to the acation as a small db on the Ohio state team early in his career.
    3. USC= 4 Tj Bryant #38 what is the horse doing on the defensive side of the ball carrying the Trojan defense on his back at only 6 foot 185 bids defensive back covers .

sacks leader

1. FLORIDA STATE= 6 Marcus White # 98 doin the chop while he can’t get blocked monster of the end in his 3 point stance with a glance.
    2. OHIO STATE= 5 Nathan Williams #43 this Ohio state athlete is going to be a star if he keeps up the pace maybe like one we all know on that side of the ball
    3. FLORIDA= 5 Justin Trattou #94 what happens when #94 meets with M. White who’s going to get more will have to see ?

1. LSU= 32 Kelvin Shepord #11 tackels or sakes what do you prefer I prefer tackles any linebacker can get a sack but more then a linebacker that’s stopping the run
    2. FLORIDA STATE= 31 Vince Williams #11 this person is the epitome of solos do not need no help on the end !
    3. ILLOINOISE= 28 Even Fearson #51 what little Illinois recruited a end who is a beast the redshirt freshman made it with the big boys not from the BigTen.
  2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Dec 10, 2009
    Good Job, Trojans getting some luv
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Good job but I don't have a Chris Thompson
  4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
    So nice to see an Illini name up there obviously it was going to be defense cause my offense is garbage lol
  5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Nov 2, 2009
    Good job Leo
  6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    I think you forgot about Notre Dame

WR Mike Floyd 33 catches 845 yds and 8 TD's
    QB Dayne Crist 1514 tds and 11 TD's almost 400 more yards then Barkley

other then forgetting my team good job
Thread Status: