Best Player I ever recruited...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Jul 21, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

To keep conversations going....(you guys are slacking)

Who is the best player you ever recruited and played with in the NCAA Franchise

Name: Brennan Mayer
    Pos:QB
    Team:Temple Owls
    NCAA 05 (I think)
    Came in and started as a true freshman with 78 spd and mid 80's throwing acc but had a weak arm. Set every passing record there was. With him, Temple won conf all four years and One NC. I played this dynasty for 7 years and actually exported the draft class to Madden and drafted him third overall to be the qb of the Arizona Cardinals.

Played this franchise for 3 years, making one pro bowl and the playoffs twice. When I ran out of steam, he was a 94 ovr.

Also, he wore jersey number 8 on his own (my favorite) and thats why he started as a freshman, that number looks so good on uniforms I had to...

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Before online dynasty came around me and my 3 roomates used to play as SJSU(me), Stanford, Fresno St., and GT,

Anyways early on (when SJSU was horrid) I wound up with what we still call "the greatest safety tandem in the history of football". FS Bo Van and SS Allen Allen. These two guys completely destroyed opposition. We are talking heavy hitters, INT machines, and even just batting passes away at the right time. I don't remember all of the specifics, but I'll never forget those guys. It's truely like they are/were real.

3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

i have no idea how you guys remember this. but Allen Allen is just badass. period.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

It doesn't get any better than having the same first and last name...

Bo Van is pretty damn cool too. He just sounds like he'd knock your lights out!

5. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I need a Allen Allen on my team right now!

6. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

yea you do! lol. yea you do plague.

7. TJM

TJM Walk On

Probably myself, when I got bored with the game and created myself as a 99OVR in everything. Man was I a beast at HB, QB, WR, MLB, SS, CB, FS, DT, OL, K, P, but mainly as the HB and MLB. Man I recruited him hard and luckily he stayed in PA.

I really like the name Allen Allen. Sounds cool. Wish my last name could also be a 1st name then Id name my kid something like that.

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Glad to see everybody else feels the same about the double name! I think that's pretty awesome too.