1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Best Visit Activities?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by onaradio34, Oct 29, 2010.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Anybody know the breakdown of which combinations of team rating/player interest are best when choosing activities for visits? Obviously A+/Most is the highest but what would be the order?

Is A/High better than B+/Most, etc.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Game sometmies gives you a clue in the form of labeling something green and something else white, I haven't gone through and compared everything, but I usually rely on this. Not sure how accurate it is, but I'm assuming it labels the combination that gets you the most points, green.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

The game labels any combination of most/very high/high and B+ or above with a green tag. I don't really know a wau to test out which combination is better. I usually go for my A+ pitches as long as they are green and then if needed go to the A then A- and B+ pitches.

4. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

When you get the Coaches Choice option to pick a pitch, they're listed by letter grade so I'm guessing that's the most important thing ie A+/High is better than B+/Most.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I tend to err on the side of what the player likes. The visit is about him ya know.

6. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I put in the contra code and it opens up hookers and blow. Last season my Idaho class was 50 spots above any ody else in our dynasty.