beta test is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Itsnotagame, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

beta test is up

Check your teams roster for errors

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I didn't touch SC, Ark, or UGA as far as I can remember. I didn't do much to UT, I was going to change Myles to that USC transfer.

Was it Marquis or Malik Jackson that transfered to UT? Both are the same class. I think it was Malik but Sublime will have to correct me on that.

I also know Auburn HB Donte Aycock has transferred to USF so I'll add him too unless luv's rosters get done way early.

I've seen most of these guys play and I just made educated guesses. Don't shoot me. The thing is, most of you won't have a clue about any of your players because you aren't repping your school like I am. I want them to be as true to life as possible.

Notice, I lowered two QB's of my own, Stanley from 85 down to 79 and Cotton, I think from 84 to 78

Also lowered my impact HB Bolden from 91 to 89, among others.

Everyone accept your invite and lets get in the lab.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I finally accepted and did some recruiting... It wont take long to get the boys up to a 6* (LOL)...
    I'll play my game tonight.

I'll be out of town all weekend, just FYI... Checking out the Hullabalou festival at Churchill Downs and Mammoth caves with the wife and won't be back at it til Monday.

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I didn't accept the invite for 2 reasons:

1>My wife's hip replacement surgery has me unable to get involved in Online dynasties until after August 16th.

2>If I am supposed to check/verify rosters, I can't do that. I don't know my team's roster or any team in SEC or college football for that matter.

I have stated since her surgery I didn't want to be put on auto when there are others who could fill the slot and play. I would rather be on waiting list. Thanks

5. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Hey guys. My wife had an emergency apendectomy wednesday. I talked to JD while she was in surgery...lol. We're home and shes all good. I've got to cut the jungle in our backyard and then I'll get in on this. I already know a few roster moves that need to be made. ALSO...we know by the end of this weekend whether or not Bryce Brown is returning to UT...fingers crossed.

6. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Well, we lost Cotton but it looks like Masoli may be an option.