Better WRAP IT UP.... the 2010 TROJANS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DreSmithJr, Sep 1, 2010.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Better WRAP IT UP.... the 2010 TROJANS

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]N9Kfds-0bTU[/YOUTUBE]

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Home Away Score
    Hawaii USC W 57-20
    USC Texas L 32-31
    Kansas USC W 27-10
    Bye Week -
    USC Washington W 41-10
    USC Stanford W 49-30
    USC Cal W 28-10
    Bye Week -
    Oregon USC ?
    USC Arizona State ?
    Arizona USC ?
    Oregon State USC ?
    USC Notre Dame ?
    UCLA USC ?

2. DreSmithJr

...::WEEK 1 USC @ HAWAII::.....​

"THE USC TROJANS CATCH SOME WAVES... O YEAH AND BEAT UP THE HAWAII WARRIORS"​

[​IMG]
    C.J Gable Dives after a Reggie Bush-Esque 76yd Scamper

[​IMG]

"The Dudes From SoCal looked right at home in their Season Opener as they surfed all over The Hawaii Warriors. Initially the game was tight.. but once USC QB Matt Barkley Connected With WR Brice Butler (1 of his 2 TDs) to open it up, it was nothing but down hill for the Warriors.

[​IMG]

Hawaii QB Bryant Moniz looked lost trying to run his Air Raid on that USC Defense Racking Up 5 INTS. 2 of them went for touchdowns and 1 (video below) was a 2 pt conversion attempt that All-American CB Shareece Wright took all the way to the crib.

[​IMG][​IMG]

When caught up with after the game Coach Smith he said "We Looked Sharp On Defense.. but our offense has a lot of room for improvement.. but im very pleased with our debut."

...::Resee's Play Of The Game::...

[YOUTUBE]Ox_GR7b4CBw[/YOUTUBE]​

3. DreSmithJr

Great Game WhyGodWhy

4. DreSmithJr

....::Week 3 USC @ Kansas::....

"USC Runs over Kansas As They Recover From Last Week's Loss To Texas"

[​IMG]

"A Week After a Tough OT Loss To Texas... USC recovers as they pull out a win on the Road over Kansas. The Offense is still getting itself together.. trying to find its identity said Coach Smith when Asked. Today CJ Gable stepped up and was big for us... hopefully thats something we can count on every week. Gable finished the game with 121 yards and 2TDs for the Trojans.

[​IMG]

The Defense played well, only giving up 10 points.. and came up with a HUGE interception in the endzone to seal the game in the forth quarter.

[​IMG]

...::Game Stats::...

[​IMG]

5. DreSmithJr

...::Week 5 USC vs Washington (PAC-10 Conf Game)::...

"USC lays a SHA-LACKING on Conference Foe Washington"
    [​IMG]

"After a Tight-First Half which saw both teams keep it close with little to no mistakes, USC and Coach Smith BLEW THE DOORS of Washington and the so call "BEST QB IN COLLEGE FB" in the 2nd half. Forcing Washington QB Jake Locker into 2 costly Interceptions, and forcing a fumble were MAJOR game changers in the game. USC and the Passing of QB Matt BARKLEY were able to convert all those turnovers into big TDs. Matt Barkley Finished the day throwing for over 350 yards and 4TDS.

The Trojans have what could be a "sneaky game" next week as Conference Foe Stanford and their Great QB Andrew Luck come to SoCal.

[​IMG]

6. DreSmithJr

....::Week 6 USC vs Stanford (PAC-10) FOE::.....

[​IMG]
    "USC unleashes True Freshmen BAXTER, no LUCK needed"

[​IMG]
    Freshmen Baxter Celebrates after 3rd TD score

"Coach Smith had been satisfied... but not AMAZED with his running game so far this season.. so to SHAKE THINGS UP he decided he wud give the Freshmen Dillion Baxter a chance to show his stuff. and just like that a STAR WAS BORN. The Stanford Cardinals were obviously gearing towards stopping MATT BARKLEY and the TROJAN PASSING attack and Dillion was able to capitalize on the soft zone defense he saw.. rushing for 153 yards and 3TDs in his debut. (y) When met after the game Baxter said "I was just happy for the oppurtunity that Coach Smith gave me, and i wanna thank my offensive line for the wonderful job they did out there." Coach was asked multiple times if Baxter had cemented his spot as the number 1 guy after that performance.. he responded vaguely only stating "if you ask me we now have 4 RBs that can HURT a defense... ill take that any day"
    The defense showed up as well, forcing a fumble early to lock the game up in the 1st half.

[​IMG]

And when Andrew Luck thought he had a chance to get the Cardinals back into the game.. coming up and a game sealing interception as well

[​IMG]

7. DreSmithJr

....::WEEK 7 USC vs CAL (IN STATE RIVALRY + PAC 10 GAME)::....

Due to The EA Servers Being TERRIBLE there is NO HIGHLIGHTs from my game vs the CAL State GOLDEN Bears. The game was one that USC Trojans Controlled the game from START to FINISH getting a 21-10 lead at half time behind the Legs of FRESHMAN running back DILLON BAXTER who just keeps improving week after WEEK. The Trojans COASTED in the 2nd half and the finals score was 28-10.

[​IMG]