Betting $400 on Georgia to score a NCG Ticket

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by IrishBearcat, Nov 30, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I can bet $400 on Georgia to beat Bama. If they lose, I lose my money. If I win, I score a $2,000 NCG Ticket at face value.

As a college student I do not have an abundance of cash stockpiled somewhere, so this offer is intriguing as it at least gives me a SHOT at getting a ticket. I cannot afford the $1,500 floor price for a ticket to the big dance.

I think Georgia can win, but still like Bama if I had a gun to my head. I'd be rolling the dice, but I really really wanna go see my Irish. I am going on a cruise that docks back at Miami, FL the day before the NCG. It will hurt my soul if I cannot get into this game while being so freaking close to it.

Thoughts?

2. Strick

Strick Walk On

Do it. Witness the rise back for the Irish. Will be a moment you never forget.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Watching at home while a $400 hooker blows you will also be a moment you never forget.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

$400? Nik's mom will do it for $20 and a pack of cigarettes.

5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

6. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Did you bet?

When you gamble, assume you're going to lose your money and you'll have more fun. Never bet with more than you can lose. My fat ass could've eaten good off $400 for 3 months in college.