BfR Media Panel

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Oct 8, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

BfR Media Panel

Who is going to get together and run this? Interviews.. Stuff like that..

2. controllerabuser

Controller's BfR Related Questions:
    These questions will be discussed from week 7 and on.

10. Who has been the biggest disappointment so far this season?

9. Who has been the biggest surprise this season?

8. Other than USC, will there be another Pac Ten team ranked in the top 25?

7. What do you think about the Pac Ten?

6. What do you think about the Big Ten?

5. Did you catch the broadcast of the Wisconsin-Ohio State game?

4. What did you think about the Wisconsin-Ohio State game?

3. Will Michigan and The Ohio State be in the top 25 when "The Game" rolls around?

2. With the Big Ten so tight at the top, who will rise to the occasion and win the Big Ten?

1. Can anybody stop Sdid22 and his USC squad?

Other Questions:

What would you like to see changed?

What do you like best about this league(BfR)?

3. controllerabuser

-I think ryty32, not a diss towards him at all. He should know me by now. I think very highly of him as a coach and believe he should be having a better season. 3-3 for ryty32 is a big let down. He will bounce back and recover, he just needs to recruit some speed. -Inside joke
    [​IMG]

-I am going to have run with my hated rival, Wisconsin. Don't get me wrong, g-force-28 is a hell of a coach but I didn't think he could knock off tOSU. He really surprised me. I have had some battles and know firsthand that he is good but to beat a top tier team in the Buckeyes just proves that he is ready to take the Badgers to the next level.
    [​IMG]
    -Most of you do not know derrrfree22. I do, and played with him last year for awhile. Believe me, even though he inherited an already winning team, the Sun Devils would be right there had derrr had control of them from the get go.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    -As a whole, I am pretty surprised that there isn't more of these guys in the top 25. Obviously, USC is having a great season but I expected more out of Oregon & UCLA. Cal is hanging around with a big win over bcduggan's Washington Huskies. Look out for them Huskies, had a couple things gone the other way for them we'd be talking Rose Bowl.

[​IMG]
    -Brutal, bruising and beastly. The Big Ten is proving that right now, if you want to run the ball coming out of High School, this is the place to be. We play smash mouth football and defense. Look out for the Big Ten to start taking back their pride and dignity. We will be considered for the National Title year in and year out for years to come.

-Yes, I think that it will bring an even huger spark to this already great league. I am looking to get something to be able to broadcast my games. It was cool to chat with others about the game. I remember last year when playing in leagues, and thinking man i wish we could watch this game. Big ups to Zephead for coming up with it.
    [​IMG]

-I think it proved that anybody can be beaten. I was impressed with the way g-force played. He seemed to be "nervous" before the game started. I think we all would be, being that we are "watched". He buckled down and let the game flow. Zephead made some mistakes that proved to be the difference. Wisconsin totally dominated the front 7 of tOSU.
    [​IMG]

3. Will Michigan and The Ohio State be in the top 25 when "The Game" rolls around?
    [​IMG]
    I think they both will. Really, tOSU probably would only be sitting at 1 loss. As you all know, he came into the league late when they had lost a game already. The loss to Wisconsin was tough but they will bounce back as they are resting on bye week. As for Michigan, nobody is talking about them. I think that is good for Drowsike, he could creep up on everybody in the Big Ten. With his only loss to the Nittany Lions, the Wolverines will be ready to take on their dreaded rival in "The Game".

2. With the Big Ten so tight at the top, who will rise to the occasion and win the Big Ten?
    [​IMG]
    That's right! I am picking the Hawkeyes to fly away with it. I don't see anybody stopping them. Mike calls a very good game. I have played him before and know that you have to bring your A+ game and also play very smart.

[​IMG]
    -I think the only team that can give them a run for their money is Arizona State. I mean it, watch out for Derrr. I do however think nobody will do it this year. Maybe next year but this is the year of the Trojan. Everybody get protection cuz it's going to get nasty!
    Other Questions:

-I would like for us to obviously keep up the good work. I wish we could keep our users we have. We seem to drop guys every couple of weeks. I guess that is normal but the way this league runs nobody should be dropping.

-The users. That's what makes a league run. I love how the core dudes have remained loyal and active. Thank you guys and you will not be disappointed as we will be running to 2011!

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

BKhogfan51...after finishing in the top 2 in the Pac-10 woth oregon st. I can barely win a game this season with oregon.
    Iowa 7-0

HMMM. not this season
    i think we are in a down year except USC

BIG TIME CONFERENCE WITH BIG TIME PLAYERS

NOPE:(

wish i could have watched it
    3. Will Michigan and The Ohio State be in the top 25 when "The Game" rolls around? hard to call, its a toss up

2. With the Big Ten so tight at the top, who will rise to the occasion and win the Big Ten?i like CA in this, or maybe im just pulling for the underdog team

id say watch out next year!!!

Other Questions:

Only probs i have...i cant run the ball, and the CPU WR catch everything.

I like very1 in this league.....hope it keeps going

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Controller's BfR Related Questions:

Washington's inability to win at home. If they win at home like they are supposed to, they would be 7-0. Washington has led in every game this season, losing 2 in last 2 minutes. They are 4-0 on the road, 0-3 at home.

Iowa................and Pittman of Minnesota

Cal, don't think a user team will be though.

USC is elite, rest of conference has potential to be top 25.

They are solid, 2 BCS contenders in Iowa and PSU

Yes

Great game, Pryor getting hurt was terrible for OSU, the TD at end of 1st half was a killer.

3. Will Michigan and The Ohio State be in the top 25 when "The Game" rolls around?Yes

2. With the Big Ten so tight at the top, who will rise to the occasion and win the Big Ten?Iowa

1. Can anybody stop Sdid22 and his USC squad?Iowa, if they are undefeated

Other Questions:

What would you like to see changed?Honestly, I think everything is fine. I just need better players.

What do you like best about this league(BfR)? Best league I am in overall. Users are very personable and helpful, even polite about telling you what isn't sim. All the leagues I am in run by Trad people are great.

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Joe McKnight honestly bro stay healthy.
    Iowa really playing well kind of mirroring what's goin on IRL
    I believe ASU will end up in there.
    I beleive we have a strong conference hopefully USC will be able to represent the PAC 10 in the BCS game (y)
    I believe they fit there sterotype with some great backs and some hard nosed coaches.

No wish I would have
    Big win for the Badgers
    They both should be.
    I say Iowa rides out there Dream Season
    Yes , if injuries continue to mount it will have a major effect on the season and our goals.

Other Questions:

Nothing man I am enjoing this more than you can imagine.
    Great users, with great ideas to make this thing last til next July as long as we don't get lazy.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'm going to have to go with Bk. Sorry man, dunno if it is the new settings or what.

Really not much of a surprise. Good user with a good team, but Iowa and H22.

Yes definitely. I know how DerrrFree22 plays and he can put ASU in the top 25

Pac10 seems one sided right now....

Extremely tight. Great football seems to be the trend in every user/user game.

Yes I did. Great view. Great coverage and pretty damn good image.

Actually, I was surprised. Nothing against G-Force, he is a very good player, but being away @ OSU against OSUbuck...didn't think the Badgers were win, but he was hungry.

Yes

I think it will be a close finish, come down to the last week. I don't know if anyone can knock off this Iowa squad. Can't have 2 losses to win the Big10. Minnesota could come away with it. Still has some tough games, but CA is

having a solid year and keeping it under the radar.

Yes. Watch ASU.

Other Questions:

I think it is pretty good where it is. Running is tough.

The competitiveness between all the users.

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

the users that have not stayed with us. They have hurt the teams they were working with and quit on. It changes the league.

I knew Sdid was good on the sticks. He is rolling with USC, and he helped change the Michigan team from last year

ASU is close, Cal should be close as well. Washington has a chance.

As we know, you can lose any day. 1 horse town right now, but players are players. We all have bad moments.

Extremely tight competition. Right now 6 teams are in the hunt with 0 or 1 loss in conference. At least 1 team will drop out after week 9, but who?

No, and upset I missed it. Football practice dictated. That is over now.

Wisci pulled a big win for his program. He also needed it to stay in the running.

One of two will be. I'm going Michigan. OSU without Pryor has a tough road.

A team from the rival states. Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota. Cold weather football is fun.

Yeah, the Baltimore Ravens D and the New Orleans Saints O.

Other Questions:

What would you like to see changed? Running feels good, defense feels good. Passing works. I don't really have any complaints.

People.

Mike

9. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

RB J.Rodgers of Oregon State. Heisman hopes to start the season, but has missed 4 games due to 3 seperate injuries. He seems to get injured every time he touches the ball

Minnesota. CA has them at 6-1, there only lose coming to un-defeated USC.

Yes..... but not any Users, Only CPU controlled teams.

There is USC... and then the rest. Looking at the recruiting, it might stay that way next year. The other PAC 10 teams need to start getting more 5* and 4* recruits.

Blood games? Each week their conference games look like BCS games. Several good teams and they are all doing well in recruiting. Since my pick is USC in the championship game, the Big ten team that makes it to the Rose Bowl will have an easier time taking home the trophy for a change.

Yes. It should be a broadcast game so we all can watch.

IOWA

It will be tough. Talent wise, I think only PSU can compete.

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I like this (y)

11. controllerabuser

BCS Rankings Week 9
    USC 1
    OSU 2
    Iowa 8
    Wisconsin 10
    PSU 11
    ND 13
    UCLA 17

With the BCS rankings out, the questions are now open. Media, any questions?

12. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

With their tough conference schedules left, can both USC and OSU run the table and get their dream matchup? Why is Iowa ranked ahead of PSU? How did Wiscy drop so far with only one loss, and a win over a top 25 team?

Mike

PS - I love this league

13. controllerabuser

Similar to the year I had, I didn't have any pressure till the end of the season. Nobody is speaking about the season UCLA is having, Coach ryty, how does it feel to be having a miracle season without the hype?

Can Notre Dame make it to a major BCS bowl?

14. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Notre Dame has a legit shot at the BCS, but a matchup with the Badgers at Camp Randell looms in late November. If ND can get past Wisconsin it will punch its BCS ticket. If not, Gator Bowl here we come. Also, stay tuned for my game summary from week 9 - more drama at QB for the Irish.

15. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

At 7 wins and 1 loss (Cin) undefeated in conference play, Minnesota remains unranked... They have beaten a quality team in Illinois(6-1), can they take out the juggernaut Ohio State Univ (also undefeated in conf play) and make some noise in the Big Ten?

16. controllerabuser

I think we have a good shot at winning. Last year, all we had was Jonathan Pittman. This year, with the emergence of the receiving core we now have so many weapons to cover. We have speed all over the field. Like any other game, we are preparing to play 4 quarters of ball control and time management. We know how much talent tOSU has but if we can limit their drives we give ourselves a better chance. We also have to not turn the ball over. If we can play decent defense, look for the upset of the year and the Golden Gophers to sky rocket into the top 25 and perhaps win a Big Ten title.

17. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Could be a close one. Good luck to the both of you this week!

18. controllerabuser

Thank you

19. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]

#1 OHIO STATE vs MINNESOTA

20. controllerabuser

God!!!!! That looks so tight! That will be huge for the GOPHS!!

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

That looks so legit!!! Thats definitely what CAs Gophers look like on the field...ya know...the whole..."What do I do with this thing?" look

22. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Shhhhh......

We are quietly 6 - 0 in the PAC 10 with only one tough game left vs. Arizona.

23. controllerabuser

What about USC?

24. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Trust me I got the hint . . .

25. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

LOL nice one :D