BFR Pre-Season: User Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Dec 4, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Here's this year's Preseason Power Rankings

1. [​IMG]

Coach Tuco led the Trojans to a national championship in 2010. With the talent returning for the Trojans, there is no reason why Tuco can't take them back to the ship. A rematch with Iowa looms for the Trojans in Week 3, and it could be the only roadblock this season for USC. Unless the Pac-10 finally has something to say.

2. [​IMG]

The Hawkeyes come in second, but its a nip and tuck battle for that top spot in the Rankings. With the three headed monster at running back, there is no reason that Iowa can't run the table. A powerful oline, plus fresh backs and a steady play action passing game could spell trouble for the rest of the Big 10. The biggest key is the big game vs USC in week 3.

3. [​IMG]

Terrelle Pryor is back, and the fans in Columbus rejoice! After a subpar season for the Buckeyes, Pryor looks to return to form and led them to a possible BCS bowl game. Terrelle will have to be better at not committing mistakes, and taking what opposing defenses give him. Coach CA should be able to whip this team into shape.

4. [​IMG]

Coach Cimmy was called immediately after the bowl game to come and coach the Cardinals and their beloved TREE. Without hesitation Cim jumped at the chance, and now will try to lead the Cardinals to a Pac-10 championship. Stanford has two huge games this season, one against USC..and the other against Ohio State in Week 3.

5. [​IMG]

The Badgers welcome back their all world HB John Clay. Clay will look to punish opposing defenses this year. Running behind the right side of the line, Clay should have no problems helping Wisconsin to grind out games. Coach Gforce will get a full season, and the Badgers will be a tough opponent for anyone

6. [​IMG]

A very disappointing season for the Nittany Lions last season, ended with a Bowl game thrashing at the hands of the Razorbacks. Again this season the Nittany Lions have a position battle at QB. Robert Bolden looks to be the starter heading into the season after a great Spring, but Newsome will always be in the rearview. Coach Bob will have a tough decision if Bolden really struggles.

7. [​IMG]

How can you put the tradition and glory of the Wolverines any lower than this? After a decent but unspectacular season last year, Coach Radio will look to finally put the Wolverines over the hump and win a Big 10. When's the last time the Wolverines even had a shot at the Big 10?

8. [​IMG]

Cal was strong last season, and this year will be no different. It was really a tie between Michigan and Cal for the 7th spot in the rankings. The Bears have a big game against the Badgers in the final week of the season, and that could be the determining factor in a BCS bowl game.

9. [​IMG]

Coach Jam had a successful season at UCLA in year 1. As the fans become more accustomed to winning, the recruits will see the excitement. This will help the coach build the Bruins back into a winning program. If that fails, at least beat USC..that's all that the fans really want.

10. [​IMG]

Purdue fans are finally feeling optimistic after a season under Coach Diddy. This year Did could really put Purdue on the map. I look for this to be one of the brighter, up and coming teams in the Big 10. We all better look out.

11. [​IMG]

Fans in Eugene were upset at the end of last season. With all the talent that the Ducks have, they couldn't even make a bowl game. This season will have to change or the fans will tar and feather their head coach.

12. [​IMG]

Coach Dunlap is trying to put the Cougars on a path to excellence. Something they really have never seen. With the talent level getting better, and Dunlaps coaching experience the Cougars will finally be heading in the right direction.

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Awesome rankings! I think I'm a little low, but that's alright...I got all season to prove myself.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Thanks jam. Nothing personal man. From 6-9 it's fairly even.

4. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

It's all good, I understand. Just gotta beat USC this year to keep the UCLA faithful happy...my "approval rating" is in the red :/.

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

great job, thanks for the added pressure. I'd be very surprised if the Trojans did again. The ball can't bounce our way forever.

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Hopefully I can swing those close user-games from last season into wins! Be prepared for a more pass-based offense from the Ducks this season...it's on!

7. G-Force-28

G-Force-28 TAYLOR GANG!

Great job Bob. Hopefully I live up to my top 5 ranking and Clay does run through everyone!