BfR Season 4 Talk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Sep 8, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

BfR Season 4 Talk

Talk about anything you want to see added, changed or removed from our last year's dynasty.

I have decided to schedule conference match-ups each season. With the hate brewing against conferences it gives more flavor to our OD's overall interest. Here is how it will go guys. You represent your conference as a whole when playing the other conference. The winning conference's teams are all awarded 1 extra scholarship.

2010 Big Ten/Pac Ten Match-ups

Arizona @ Penn State
    Ohio State @ USC
    Michigan @ Oregon
    Minnesota @ ASU
    UCLA @ Wisconsin
    Cal @ Iowa

2. controllerabuser

Schedules
    I would rather not schedule inter-conference user games. Being that the Wac Ten has 5 user games already. Obviously, somebody might have less user games than others. I want to know if you guys have a problem with that. I feel that this dynasty has the potential to run for a long time. In order to do that we need to keep a solid pace and not lose interest. I know we have lives outside of the playstation and video games but we joined this site for activity, competition and sim gaming. So, I would rather have less user games because this last season it seemed like some user vs user games took forever to get done.

Also, i will not wait as long to advance like I did last season. If it has been 2 days and you know you can't complete a game please let me know ahead of time so we don't hold up the dynasty. I do not want to have simmed user games..

3. controllerabuser

Schedules
    I would rather not schedule inter-conference user games. Being that the Wac Ten has 5 user games already. Obviously, somebody might have less user games than others. I want to know if you guys have a problem with that. I feel that this dynasty has the potential to run for a long time. In order to do that we need to keep a solid pace and not lose interest. I know we have lives outside of the playstation and video games but we joined this site for activity, competition and sim gaming. So, I would rather have less user games because this last season it seemed like some user vs user games took forever to get done.

Also, i will not wait as long to advance like I did last season. If it has 2 days and you know you can't complete a game please let me know ahead of time so we don't hold up the dynasty. I do not want to have simmed user games..

4. WisconsinSports414

WisconsinSports414 Walk On

Personally, I would love to have maybe one or two big inter-conference user games a season at some point, but, understand where you're coming from and the fact that we already play enough in our conferences. I'm all for speeding things up a bit though with the advancements.

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I stopped reading after the WAC Ten Comment.

We will take the Rose back next year! Mark it down!

6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I stopped reading after the WAC Ten Comment.

We will take the Rose back next year! Mark it down!

7. WisconsinSports414

Yeah, but that goes without saying. They know what time it is. :D

8. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

NEVERMIND

9. controllerabuser

Bring it on.. We are stacked...

10. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I know you don't want to add any additional user games but a Big Ten/Pac 10 challenge might be interesting?

OSU vs. USC
    Penn State vs. Arizona
    Oregon vs. Wisconsin
    Arizona St. vs. Minnesota
    UCLA vs. Michigan

etc....

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We did a Big10/Pac10 Challenge last year in NCAA 09. Braggin' rights! Winning conference got a bonus Scholly

13. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Great idea! Make it happen, CA!

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Git R Done....

But this UM guy is still a clown...

15. controllerabuser

BfR Season 2 Talk updated. Check 1st post to see why and who you will play this upcoming season from the other conference.

16. WisconsinSports414

So basically, I get to go into Happy Valley and avenge the Rose Bowl loss? I'm good with that. :cool:

17. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You'll be nothing but a statistic...under the file...

Consecutive Wins @ Happy Valley

18. UMBlindside

UMBlindside Guest

Lol, calm down there buddy. I just joined and don't read every single unimportant topic on the forum and I must have read something wrong and thought that the Pac-10 won. Either way - Penn State is going down next season.

19. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Just messing with you kid. Don't worry man...U of M...will be blindsided by PSU....guarantee a victory in Happy Valley. Nobody walks outta Beaver Stadium upsetting the Lions....

20. DC

DC Shake n Bake

haha thats cimmy man dont take offense lol

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Happy Valley....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rvLKszZAx4Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rvLKszZAx4Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

22. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i like those White Outs penn st has

23. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You ever been to one?

24. DC

DC Shake n Bake

no....i live in arkansas........but ive seen em on tv .......... it looks tight!

25. controllerabuser

WE.... ARE.... MINNE......SO......TAH!!......