BG gets a Golden Shower

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Jul 27, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Sometimes....you are not going to win.

With BG driving to take an early lead....I snapped the ball...nothing, so I hit x again...lobbing a pass 3 yards over the middle to a waiting Kent State Player and there goes momentum. Starting RB goes down, as does starting qb. Enough Bitching...

The kid took me out to the woodshed and bent me over a stump here tonight. He is a good player, played very sim I feel and it was a fun game albeit frustrating loss but he had me from the opening kick.

Good Game Sceptic....hopefully you take a new job and get the hell out of the MAC so goose and I can rot together like we had planned.

• Like Like x 2
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

filthy title.

3. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Well, it was an exciting game. The first quarter was great. But, Mullen shot himself in the foot. lol
    Like he said, he pushed X 100 times too many and accidentally threw my LB a gift.
    I know Mullen is embarrassed to mention this, but it unfortunately is a reason for the turn-around. On 4th down within my 10, Mullen botched a FG attempt and hit the upright. :oops: After feeling so bad, I almost ran my RB backwards through my endzone. lol

Some game notes.......
    - 5 turnovers for Mullen. It was hard to stay in the game with all these.
    -.43 rushing yards per attempt. Ouch. Even though he got 340 passing yards, this made him one dimensional.

Overall, it was a fun clean game, but fell a little short of Hokie's prediction of 297-0. LOL!!!!!! :D