BG Tight End found dead in locker room

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Jul 25, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Temple 34
    Bg 27 (OT)

The BG Falcons have yet to win back to back game all year. With a 3 point lead and 47 seconds to go, Temple had the ball at the 30 with two timeouts. The pourus BG Defense could not get the stop and we went to....OVERTIME.

BG wins the toss and elects to play D. Temple promptly shoves it down the throats of the 23 people in the stands and scores a td.

Not to worry Falcon Faithful, we have our 58 ovr second string QB to save the day. A conservative gameplan to say the least, RB Jordan Hopgood (who was the shiniest turd today) gets hurt on 1st down and takes the wind out of the sail of BG. Second down, BG TE Alex Bayer flashes wide open on the 5 yard out and Noodle Arm Qb Trent Hurley puts one right one his numbers, which the normally sure handed Bayer usually catches....drops it. Third down. The third down play is the one that Coach Mullen will be muttering in his sleep for years to come. TE in motion, runs a 10 yard curl and sits down right in the middle of the Temple Zone. No way he drops it again. The douchebag has it hit of his hands, 4th and 11. Coach Mullen says, get his ass off the field and calls a 5 wide set. Well on this shitty team, of course the 70 ovr tight end is also your 4th wr.

Here is the snap, looking...looking...looking. Everyone else, blanketed in Temple Defenders...and standing at the 3 yard line is TE Alex Bayer. If ever a reciever was wide open...this was it. Horrible QB Trent Hurley threw that pass of his life....in stride...in the end zone....dropped. Motherfucker

Asked after the game, "How does Alex feel, having such a rough last series...."

Coach Mullen: "He isnt going to feel anything, I killed him"

(press room chuckles)

Coach Mullen: "No, I am dead serious, I took a cleat, and I slit his throat"

Press: O coach Mullen, you have a way of taking the focus off of your players and putting it on you after a tough loss, that is the mark of a good coach.

Coach Mullen: "Guys, I don't know if you are hearing me, that idiot is dead, bled all over the orange falcon in the middle of the carpet. Someone should call his mother, and I should probably lay low for awhile"

Press: Lets hit the buffet fellas, this story is over.

• Like Like x 1
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

good. maybe you want cheat by throwing to your TE every play now.

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

really Mr. I throw the ball 5 times a game because that is realistic

• Like Like x 1