1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bidding Wars..

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by antcap24, Nov 30, 2011.

1. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

That was a lot of fun...

I had at least 10 players I was going back and forth with.

At one point my available money was less than $100,000.

Whoever was going back and forth with SS Zbikowski or FS Hill, you guys had me back and forth for an hour.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I jacked a few guys up on purpose

• Like Like x 1
  3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Zbikowski was me, I liked the insurance policy, I figured whoever it was had to be low on money but I just figured it went too big for me, plus I like my SS Zbikowski was just going to be the insurance special team/backup to the young kid.

4. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Washington and Hill

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I got beat up pretty good in the offseason with my depth. I needed a guy to be able to back up both positions in the the secondary. Z is a backup for me, but definitely a need.

Hill was a nice project player for the future/ ST.

Washington was insurance for me as well. I am taking a chance on RB this year. I am going with less than proven 2nd year play Jacquizz Rodgers. I need someone to give him a breather from time to time as he is not the pounding back Turner is. Also, I lost Weems as my KO/ PR and Washington should excel there.

I believe I got 9 FA with 13 million. I am happy about filling my holes.

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You grabbed Johnson from me. I really just wanted him as he is an Aggie... I forgot to update my bids after work :(

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I needed a backup and his 95 throw power was appealing. His contract was affordable so I went for him. Hopefully all I need him to do is to hand the ball off in late situations...