Big 10 specific PS3 OD

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by BigSmooth33, May 17, 2010.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Big 10 specific PS3 OD

I'm in SEC Speed here and want to get into a Big Ten (+1) specific OD, where it'd be nearly all user games, or start one for NCAA11.

Question 1, how would one go about making the OD TF worthy? What would I need to do to get posted up as a league thread?
    Question 2, would there be any interest out there to join?

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have no idea what makes an OD "TF worthy". It probably takes you bringing your own over here or being respected in the community. I couldn't even become a co-commish, lol, so I couldn't tell you anymore than that.

But I'd be interested and my team of desire is in my sig...

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Lol... Me either... the only reason I ask is because the team in your signature is who'd I'd surely try to snag...

Mostly curious to see if there was one out there and wondered what one would have to do for TF support to make it a TF league.

That is if i wanted to start one...

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

traditionally single conference OD's havent done well but that might work if you find the right guys. Big 10 plus notre dame would be cool. You would be best starting this offsite and if it had a great following and dedication attempt to bring it to TF next release.

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I'd be interested..just to he a big pain in your butt smooth...nah j/k ...but I would be intrested