1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Big 10...Who is Going To Bowls?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Aug 11, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Big 10...Who is Going To Bowls?

I can see some of these. I am not sure about Minnesota. Michigan is also a big question mark.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I hope the Badgers tank so Alvarez will have to fire Bielema and go after Turner Gill.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I would Love to See Joe get one more before he goes

4. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

I like Iowa but I don't see them having a great season. Jewel Hampton will not be a good replacement for Greene, and King and Kroul will be damn near impossible to replace.

Ohio State going to the Rose Bowl over Penn State is a very tough call. I mean I don't see how either team is better then last year and I see it coming down to who turns the ball over least.

I also expect (sigh) That team up North to make a better bowl game then the Motor City bowl. I think they will be 8-4 or 9-3. Wisconsin will not do to well though I don't see them having much fire power on either side of the ball.