1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Big 12 North: Looking for a user, Week 4 Season 1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by MurkYa21, Nov 23, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Big 12 North: Looking for a user, Week 4 Season 1

First of all, you are required to stay active, post summaries, etc. If you don't, I will replace you within the first 2 weeks.

Other than that, I need someone who has time on their hands, and is not in 3+ dynasties!!

Teams Available:
    Iowa State - 3-0 (user controlled)
    Kansas State - 3-0
    Kansas - 2-1
    Missouri - 2-2

None of the teams have a conference loss.

2. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

What league is it?

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

TBD's Murk

Are you willing to commit to what I mentioned above? If so, I'll have an invite sent out as soon as I can.

4. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

Yea definitely, I'm in OFFL West right now and it's kinda been slow so I'm free. Actually could you sign me up for K-State instead. In case you didn't see it, my GT is dt31407.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

yes.

Give me a second, and I'll post everything you need to know in this thread. Give me 5-10 minutes.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=225

#1 - Sign and agree to the rules.
    - If you have any questions, leave them there. I still need KennyLSU, Huronia8, and jmill to sign.

#2 - Make a thread for yourself in the "Scouting Report" sub forum.
    - There will be instructions in the sub forum "sticky" (post that stays at the top if you didn't know). Please follow them, if any questions...ask.

#3 - Make a thread for yourself in the "Game Summaries" sub forum.
    - All I need for you to do is label it as I do ("Florida State Seminoles - MurkYa21"). Please try and use one for the whole time. If think your summaries get cluttered like that, I'll show you a neat system I've been using in TT IV that works pretty well.

Then go ahead and introduce yourself in the Week 4 thread. The weekly threads are where we do all of our talking and so forth.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

check your invites