Big 12 Poll...Interesting finds

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Aug 3, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Big 12 Poll...Interesting finds

Poor Iowa St(n)

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im a pretty avid Big 12 fan and all of these answers sound about right. Im a Texas fan and think they were the best team in the Big12 last year but that is a whole other topic:D

I think ISU lost some respect as far as unis go because they kind of ripped off USC's uniform.

I have been to games in Lubbock and College station and let me tell you, the poll results about best and worst fans are spot on. Tech fans are probably the most angry fans Ive ever seen, most likely because the whole town smells like cattle:D

Also, there is nothing like a football game at Kyle Field. I went to a A&M/Texas game a few years ago at Kyle Field and it was amazing. My brother and I were seated on the field and every time they started a yell we would just look around in awe. Also I thought Austin had all the pretty girls, but oh my god 7 out of every 10 girls I saw in College Station were knock-out gorgeous... Too bad we were all decked out in Burnt Orange! (btw Texas destroyed A&M that game. Vasher was sick) Oh and none of the fans there throw batteries at opposing team players/fans (im looking at you tech =P)

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Ive been to lubbock. Not much to see. If the college was gone, the town would look like Cuero Tx. I lived in Odessa so I know what Cattle smell like..LOL