1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Big 12 title game - TAMU/Colorado

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Big 12 title game - TAMU/Colorado

Dakota, I know this is WAY early, but I was talking to Bond, and it looks like I'll be able to play this game when I get back on Friday based on how it looks like the schedule will play out (advance tomorrow, then advance Tues to championships).

What is your Friday like usually? I should be home (pending no flight delays) by around noon EST that day so I could probably play in the afternoon.

Let me know, I told Bond if you weren't available that day/night and he needs to advance Friday, he can put me on auto pilot so you can play the CPU.

But I'll still be 2-0 in the coaching series if that happens, CPU wins don't count.:D

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I think you're off by a little. Next advance I play Nebraska, then I have a game with South Carolina/Gwill. You only have one more game, but I have 2. You must have a bye yet. Anyway, next weekend will be tough for me, just looking ahead. Its my mom's 60th birthday and I'll be out of town Saturday/Sunday. Friday might work, will you be able to post while you're out of town?

3. Dru50

So much the better.

I will have access to the forums through my blackberry while I'm gone, and friday night would be good for me.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Well, I just solved our problem....I lost to Nebraska. Guess you'll be able to play whenever you want. Sigh, let this be a lesson to all you kids, don't drink and play rivalry games.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oh dakota, that sucks. I hear ya tho.... I have played some tough games real late at night when I felt like I was drunk.... didn't turn out too well.

6. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

what were you drinking? haha

I had to come back from 13 down in the 4th to win mine. Not sure if it was the time I played, the fact that my team is falling apart, or the Bondzai curse I seemed to carry around for 3-4 weeks.

Sucks about your game though...I was watching the score

7. Dru50

That sucks dakota, I was looking forward to our rematch of last years game. I learned the hard way about playing big games inibriated over thanksgiving. I nearly lost to nebraska with my texas team is coast 2 coast when I was #1. I pulled out a 49-42 win in the final minute, but thought I was going to lose the entire game.