Big 12 title game - TAMU/Colorado

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Big 12 title game - TAMU/Colorado

Dakota, I know this is WAY early, but I was talking to Bond, and it looks like I'll be able to play this game when I get back on Friday based on how it looks like the schedule will play out (advance tomorrow, then advance Tues to championships).

What is your Friday like usually? I should be home (pending no flight delays) by around noon EST that day so I could probably play in the afternoon.

Let me know, I told Bond if you weren't available that day/night and he needs to advance Friday, he can put me on auto pilot so you can play the CPU.

But I'll still be 2-0 in the coaching series if that happens, CPU wins don't count.:D

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I think you're off by a little. Next advance I play Nebraska, then I have a game with South Carolina/Gwill. You only have one more game, but I have 2. You must have a bye yet. Anyway, next weekend will be tough for me, just looking ahead. Its my mom's 60th birthday and I'll be out of town Saturday/Sunday. Friday might work, will you be able to post while you're out of town?

3. Dru50

So much the better.

I will have access to the forums through my blackberry while I'm gone, and friday night would be good for me.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Well, I just solved our problem....I lost to Nebraska. Guess you'll be able to play whenever you want. Sigh, let this be a lesson to all you kids, don't drink and play rivalry games.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oh dakota, that sucks. I hear ya tho.... I have played some tough games real late at night when I felt like I was drunk.... didn't turn out too well.

6. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

what were you drinking? haha

I had to come back from 13 down in the 4th to win mine. Not sure if it was the time I played, the fact that my team is falling apart, or the Bondzai curse I seemed to carry around for 3-4 weeks.

Sucks about your game though...I was watching the score

7. Dru50

That sucks dakota, I was looking forward to our rematch of last years game. I learned the hard way about playing big games inibriated over thanksgiving. I nearly lost to nebraska with my texas team is coast 2 coast when I was #1. I pulled out a 49-42 win in the final minute, but thought I was going to lose the entire game.