Big 12 Title Game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jan 7, 2011.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

#7 Nebraska Upsets #2 Oklahoma in Big XII Title Game
    [​IMG]

When Cody Green first took over the reigns a few weeks ago for Taylor Martinez who went down with an injury, he had a very rough start. In his first few games, he had more INTs than TDs, but he helped lead his team to an amazing victory in the Big XII title game. MVP honors goes to Green, as he went 23/30 passing with 428 yards and 3 TDs, 1 INT. The most important TD came in the last seconds of the game, a 76 yard hail mary pass to WR Kevin Griffin that would ultimately win the game for the Cornuskers. Check out the videos on the wire, his big plays are there, including that one. Great game @T Bird8239, I'm glad I could keep it more competitive this game than the 45-7 blowout previously experienced. Does #7 Nebraska have a chance to quietly sneak into the National Title picture? Cornhusker fans around the nation sure hope so.

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Wow, a 76yd TD pass with 14 seconds left. I bet T Bird broke something at his house at that point.. I sure as hell would have. Nice win Fuzzy, way to step up after that blowout loss earlier. I know how tough T Bird can be, you earned that Big-12 Title.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Thanks AJ, it definitely marks one of my top wins in NCAA. We have a great rivalry going here.