BIG Apology to BBJ

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by NYJuggalo45, Dec 4, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

BIG Apology to BBJ

Everyone knows last night there was a bit of a problem with BBJ's recruiting/cuts, etc. Well, it turns out it was all just a big miscommunication. The 4 guys he had listed for me to cut (and subsequently the 4 signings that put him over the 71 limit) were due to the cpu signing players for him last year and his cuts not going thru. Problem is, he only sent that message to Helli, not to me, so I had no idea.

Wanted to clear the air and his name that he didn't do anything malicious in trying to scheme and circumvent TT2's rules.

Sorry for the mixup last night. And even sorrier to BBJ, who lost out on the guys he wanted/I signed for him.

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

whew.... that is good news.....

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yep, sucks that he lost those guys but it beats the hell out of the alternative...

But then again it IS Georgia, so I don't think a single tear will be shed from any of us. ;)

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

it's ok mike... i understand what happened and it's my fault for the lack of communication.... sorry that you i put you in that position to be harrassed by the deuce members... just to be clear to everyone I have 8 SR and the 4 origianl cuts that were skipped the 1st yr(wilson, johnson, pettway, leslie) giving me 12+1 schollies....I was given permission to cut them when the cpu signed them last offseason when once agian i missed the offseasn(3 or 4/5) and the cuts didn't go through.