Big Blue.com

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Jun 30, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Big Blue.com

[​IMG]

Giants announce new Head Coach

(AP) East Rutherford, NJ - Jerry Reese sat down with Giants ownership at a press conference to announce they have hired Coach Pepper as the new Head Coach of the NY Football Giants. The Mara and Tisch family said it was vital to bring in an owner sooner rather then later to try and salvage the season and have an evaluation period of players and the current coaching staff. "Cimmy did a good job putting this team together and we just hope to be competitive the rest of the season" said coach Pepper. Pepper also had this to say about the GM of the Chargers " We know after our recent Lane Kiffin reference to the Chargers owner we turn around and do the same thing but this was a business decision where we had a chance to go home and rebuild a great organazation like the Giants and hopefully add to their Superbowl collection one day".

The Giants will head south to take on the Dolphins with whom coach pepper just saw 2 weeks ago. We also want to wish coach Cimmy the best of luck and hope to see him back in the OMFL someday.

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

You're Lane Kiffin Jr....lol Hey, you did the same thing I did, I didn't want the Broncos after this year either. Giants and Chargers both will be better teams to have next season (but I do have a soft spot for Moreno)

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

lol I knew you'd comment about the team swap after my post on our game last week. I guess I deserved it lol.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

booooo! nobody likes lane kiffen or his impersonators!